• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Isekai

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladePenguin

Awards
Name:
Bio:
Class:
Include your relationship with your parents, any siblings you have, friends, etc... it will come into play later

The idea is a retelling of Kingdom Hearts 1 with us in Sora's Party. I am thinking of doing this with 4 people to a minimum of 1. We will be given powers based on Final Fantasy Classes so please choose one. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! No romance towards canons either just because that stuff will write me into a corner...and finally ANY WORLD THAT CURRENTLY EXISTS IN THE KH CANON(as well as a few surprises...) will not be real in our world.

Here goes nothing.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'd have an older male teenager (15-17) from the poor side of town.

He's a g-rated version of Hyde from that 70s show. Let's call him "Jekyll".

He's a fighter or a Black/red mage.

He reminds Sora of Riku and Sora tries to figure out what's going on with Riku through him.

He becomes Sora's pessimistic older brother. In my headcanon, Sora grew up sheltered by his parents so Jekyll tries to teach him the hard knocks of life. In return Sora helps him be optimistic and believe in bigger things than his own safety.

If anything you could ship him with Yuffie. She tends to get shipped with older men who are introverted or damaged. He scratches that itch but it's more believable because they are closer in age and he is more extroverted.

@KeybladePenguin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back