• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts/ Kingdom hearts 2 look alikes redone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who should i be like

• Sora

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • BHK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Riku

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Or mix all three

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
OK my last forum like this was good but confusing. so im re doing it.

Here i go!

Ok i was looking over this fan site when i noticed that i looked alot to almost excatly like this BHK only hiar, skin complextion, clothes, and vioce seperate us.

And i look somewhat like sora.

but with riku we have some much in common. he reminds me of my life a long time ago

Now with this info lets take a vote

Question:
Who should i be like more? (poll is above)
A.) Sora
B.) BHK
C.) Riku
D.) mix parts of all three

If you whant to ask any questions you can contact me at.

No caps.

stevemacisaac99@hotmail.com

rinoa_kong

I think you should be the way you want to be . Be your own self . But if I had to vote I choose Riku.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Kid, are you f**king retarded? Kingdom Hearts is a flipping game, so why the hell would you base your life off of one of the characters that apparently resembles you? Jesus Christ! This is low, even for a rabid fanboy like you. Seriously, it's just a game, not real life, and you shouldn't base who you are because you resemble a God damned character. Jesus! Be yourself; no one else. You are you, and nothing will change that.

Side note: Please, get some therapy! And maybe lay off playing KH for a while...

My Dark Side

Damn... no nobody option to select... Hmm let's see... (Looking very closely) Nope you don't remind anyone from Kingdom Hearts... and with a thread like this I highly doubt about this Riku part...

M

MegaFlare

Seeing as how this is attracting flames and flies to a picnic, I'm closing. Goodnight.

Bottom line: You can idolize anyone you please, but always be yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back