• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Live Action Movie(REAL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas180

Hello PPL of KHI,

It is me Roxas180 and i am here to bring you some news more hype than news really There is currently a Kingdom Hearts Live Action Film being made by a youtuber known as kornkid22 the movie will be out around next summer he has a script that has been 3 years in the making just watch this video to understand more.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Live Action Movie Update #1

-Thanks Roxas180

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex999

Hello PPL of KHI,

It is me Roxas180 and i am here to bring you some news more hype than news really There is currently a Kingdom Hearts Live Action Film being made by a youtuber known as kornkid22 the movie will be out around next summer he has a script that has been 3 years in the making just watch this video to understand more.

P.S.: Do not forget to subscribe to kornkid22

P.S.2: Leave a comment on the video

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Live Action Movie Update #1

-Thanks Roxas180

a youtuber? idk sounds kinda weird.....

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
o_O' He spent 3 years working on that script? If it's good, And not at all corny, I might watch it. Emphasis on might.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
He actually seems pretty serious about this, might be interesting to watch, though I can't see a real live-action KH being much of any good.

B

Blade5468

LOL.
That is all I have to say about this.
(The humor is in the fact that he is serious.)

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Live Action? Nah.. It wouldn't work, you can't make a real-life Donald and Goofy without them looking retarded :/

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Live Action? Nah.. It wouldn't work, you can't make a real-life Donald and Goofy without it looking retarded :/

I don't think he plans on using Disney characters.

It's still going to be retarded anyways.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Live Action? Nah.. It wouldn't work, you can't make a real-life Donald and Goofy without it looking retarded :/

It could be like Space Jam.

Oh, and I just clicked a link related to the kid's YouTube profile and saw a 'sneak preview' of the film. It's alright for a fan-made one.

SleepingHeart

If a KH movie is going to be made, it should be animated with the real KH cast's voices. but that's just my opinion. I think people dressing up like sora and riku and fighting would look like crap.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
So apparently.... Riku's black? Nice. But yeah, this seems to be of the same tier that of TeamJohnnyCake to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back