• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts logic too hard for children?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
After reviewing COM and KH 1 and all the other crap having to do with KH 2 and all that shit. I thought that this game may turn into another Final fantasy- I don't know what it's about game-that's too-hard-for-children. I mean the nobodies uknown and for the love of god please tell me that I'm no tthe only who agrees with this!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah nomura did say that the story was more advanced than most of the players (younger players) but then again not many younger kids care about the storyline like we do. they like the disney charactersa and the fighting and stuff not the storyline . he wwants to make it so that it would appeal to a older audience and a younger audience

YOUNGER AUDIENCE= disney characters, disaney worlds other disney related things.
OLDER AUDIENCE= complicated storyline, (unknowns, twilight dorr to the light , ansem reports and all that stuff. t

the younger kids dont really care about that stuff. when i was 12 i understood KH a little. but now when i am 16 i understand a lot more and stuff. when i was 12 i didnt care about the storyline and stuff i just wanted to fight and see all the cool FF characters and disney stuff. lo

and i dont mean to offend any younger boys or girls i know alot of them understand KH but alot of them dont . lol:D l

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
when kh came out i could not beat it at all i think its too hard for kids 10 and under

Lupuscurrit

Well I'm 12 and I've study a lot of the storyline I want to make sure i know everything and understand it.

This game has to appeal to a younger audience though, I mean its Disney.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Lupuscurrit said:
Well I'm 12 and I've study a lot of the storyline I want to make sure i know everything and understand it.

This game has to appeal to a younger audience though, I mean its Disney.

Man, I didn't say ur a kid I mean't childr under 12 and so those who are under 12 really don't know squat about KH even my favorite lil balla cuz doesn't understand even though he plays GTA:sandandreas which is a tough storyline.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Man, I didn't say ur a kid I mean't childr under 12 and so those who are under 12 really don't know squat about KH even my favorite lil balla cuz doesn't understand even though he plays GTA:sandandreas which is a tough storyline.
well there 12 now but they could have been 9 when they first got it.. but c'mon have faith in the kids KH isnt THAT hard to understand.. yeah i'll admit CoM is pretty shakey at the begining but in the end im sure even little kids can get it (if there even intrested in reading so much)

the only thing i wouldent expect children to understand is the little love sidestory.. since they arent supposed to be into that stuff yet
wink.gif

Oathkeeper15

Well, I don't know about too hard, but the story might be too confusing...but hey some kids dont play for the story they just play for the battles so i guess it doesnt matter..

A

Aragorn

I was like 10 when i got kh. i understood the story and all it's just that i got stuck on Destiny Island and stopped playing the game until i was 11 and that's when i beat it.

sorakairi1414

well actualy i was in the storyline from the begining and now i know alot of the storyline by going to the forums and sites for more info and playing the game over and over again

heartless_bane

i dont think that the word "logic" is the proper word to use for this forums general discussion.... more of....... the ability to UNDERSTAND whats going on. i'm only 12 and i got it fine.. nothing about it confused me. i think that the game would be confusing for kids like 7 or younger or somewhere around there.actually, the fact that it made me use my brain and that is was a challenge is what made it fun for me.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
True the game has become quite advanced, but the younger folk really just need to understand what the basic plot is to enjoy it; "kid on island losses friends; duck and dog in castle lose mouse king; they join to explore other worlds and find their lost ones; one of kids friends was KOed for most of time,then later returns home, other friend turns to darkness and later turns good, but can't go home; mouse king nowhere in sight; now kids friend and mouse king join to try and find kid and duck and dog while kid and duck and dog try 2 find them" *it looks long but this was pretty much the summary that i'd use for the game storyline until i started really looking into deep dive and such*:D Really, the game doesn't get complicated for anyone, actually, unless you really start....lets say...Attaching yourself to the game

Rock-On-Blade92

it really just depends on the kid...there are some children out there that are amazing..with the whole understanding and intelligence...but yeah..I agree younger kids definitley get confused easily by the game. just like my sister, she only likes watching me play because it's "pretty." but when I tell her what's going on she just says "Wha?...yeah okay..." and walks away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back