• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts ~ Lost Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
Hey Omni....my friends was reading this..she really likes it...and im not kidding. Chris isnt made up...she is like my bestest friend in the world and she really liked your fic. i really like it too....and Chris would read it more often but shes oo lazy to make her own account.....hahaha
but all my friends LURVES THIS THING!

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Thanks for spreading it, mate. :)

Means a lot to me. <3

Not sure when I'll have time to update, but I'll try to do it as soon as possible.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Yay!

C&C as usual. ;)

Chapter 18

The Heartless slowly edged closer. They moved instinctively, as if they had no purpose but to destroy us; they were machines of death. The only thing going through their heads was to kill. I roared, charging at the monstrous horde. The Keyblade appeared in my hand; I gripped it tightly, feeling sweat ease out of my palm, making it slippery. I felt adrenaline pumping through my body, fouling the fire. I unleashed a swing at a pack of Heartless and they exploded in balls of black. Small glowing hearts drifted into the sky as the Heartless were destroyed. The others behind me were doing just as well, destroying as many Heartless as they could. The toys were doing a brilliant job of exterminating the Heartless; Jessie lashed at them with her whip, Buzz blew entire holes through the shocked Heartless’ bodies with his laser, Woody blasted them to hell with his pistols, Ham madly hurled coins at them, Bullseye would trample them, and Rex would ‘use his head’. Literally. As we easily mowed down the shadow Heartless, the larger, more intimidating Heartless began to move forwards. The soldiers shot at us, but we dodged the small plastic bullets with ease. Ham wasn’t as fortunate. He fell to the ground, struck by a bullet, but fortunately he wasn’t fatally wounded.
“Ham!” Woody shouted, racing over to aid his fallen comrade. When he reached the helpless toy, he took a small jar from his pocket. It had a shimmering green liquid inside. I stared at it for a moment. It swirled around inside the bottle as if it had a life of its own. Woody opened Ham’s lifeless mouth and poured the concoction down. Ham jumped up as if nothing had ever happened to him. “Man, I need some of those,” I muttered to myself, laughing.
That one second of hesitation blew up in my face, in the form of getting slammed into the ground. I looked up, but it was too late. A huge ball, a Bouncer was above me, ready to crush me in my vulnerable state. I flinched. Slam. Right down on me. I felt as if my ribs had been crushed.
“Hikaru! Drink it!” Buzz shouted, tossing one of those bottles over to me. I reached out in desperation, but the glass slipped on my fingers, sending the bottle falling to the ground. I bit my lip, fearing the worst. If the bottle cracked, then I would surely be doomed. It made contact. A large clink rattled in my ears. I opened my eyes. The bottle was intact! The ball landed on my back again. I screamed, sensing more internal damage. I crawled towards the bottle and opened it. I took down all of the liquid in one go. It was amazingly revitalizing. I felt alive again. I got up, just like Ham had only seconds ago. The Heartless were in their hundreds; thousands even. Realisation hit me. “We can’t fight them! We need to run! Find Mitsuko before it’s too late!” I shouted. But it had been five days… maybe it was already too late.
We ran along, dodging Heartless as they dived at us without fear. One of them clawed at my face. I fell back, defenceless. “Hikaru!” Buzz shouted, stopping in his tracks and going back to smack the Heartless off my face with his boot.
“Goddamn,” I mumbled, clasping my hand around Buzz’s as he helped me back onto my feet. “Thanks, Buzz.”
“No problem; now let’s get going!”
The others nodded, following me up the stairs. Another Bouncer confronted us as we reached the peak of the stairs.
“I have an idea!” I called back. It was amusing how only during adrenaline charged moments I was able to do anything of use. Woody looked at me, expecting something amazing. My tactics were cheap, but effective. I ran at the ball and plunged the Keyblade into its body. “Grab onto my leg!” I cried out, grabbing the Heartless’ body. The toys ran over and grabbed on. The Bouncer spun wildly into the air, just like a balloon which had its knot undone. I held on with all my strength. I heard the screams of the other toys who were holding onto each other, forming a peculiar sort of chain. I felt the wind blowing out from the Heartless billowing into my face, making my mouth dry. As the Heartless began to lose its momentum, we all jumped off. We landed roughly onto an overhead land, crawling with Heartless. “What was the point of that?!” Slinky, the dog shouted.
“Just trust me!”

The Heartless approached slowly in small groups. “Hold to something!” I shouted, raising my Keyblade in my right hand and drawing it back. My heart was beating like a drum, perpetually ringing in my ears.
“This doesn’t look good,” Rex muttered worriedly, placing his tiny claws around Woody’s arm.
“He knows what he’s doing,” Woody said, turning back to everybody behind him as he grabbed my arm. “At least I think he does…”
I grabbed the cable which held the lamp up and then struck the lower half of the pole, sending the lamp plummeting to the ground as we all dangled limply from the ceiling. The Heartless who waited for us below the lamp titled their heads upward, not sure of what to do. Smash. Sparks flew in all directions, destroying all of the Heartless under us.
“How are we gonna get back down?” Jessie shouted.
“Leave that to me!” Buzz exclaimed confidently in his heroic voice. He placed one hand on his chest, above his heart. “Hikaru… when I say, let go of the cable…” Buzz uttered severely. I gulped and nodded back to him.
“Three…” Buzz whispered.
“Buzz… are you sure about this? Don’t you remember what happened last time…?” Woody said, looking concerned. I felt my grip loosening.
“Two…”
“We can trust him, Woody…” said Slinky.
“One… Buzz Lightyear, to the rescue!” Buzz called out, pressing the bright red button on his suit. Two wings exploded out of his back as we plummeted to the ground. We were flying!
“Wow!” Jessie muttered. “I didn’t expect that to actually work…”
“That’s amazing, Buzz!” Woody called. “Wait a sec…” Woody’s voice softened. “Where’s Bullseye?” Woody screamed, as panic filled his eyes.
We continued gliding downwards as Woody’s eyes went left to right, searching frantically for his beloved horse.
“Woody! I need to get down! I can’t keep this up!” Buzz muttered, wiping the sweat off his forehead with a spare hand. “My suit can’t take this pressure for much longer!”
“There!” Woody shouted, pointing at the ground. There, right below us was the horse, Bullseye. We landed on the ground in a large heap near Bullseye. He wasn’t moving. The motionless horse was surrounded by a ring of the demonic Heartless. Right next to him was a Heartless unlike any other I had seen. It was just like the shadows, but more humanoid. Its antennae were stretched longer, and bulging blue veins stuck out of its head. We all looked around for a second or so, and we all realised as we saw a glowing red object floating in the Heartless’ hands; it had consumed Bullseye’s heart.

---------------G-O-O-F-Y-&-D-O-N-A-L-D-----------

The gummi ship drifted in vast darkness of space, heading towards its destination. “Aw garwsh, I saw Sora before! But then he just disappeared!” Goofy said.
“You were probably just daydreaming!” Donald shouted. It had been more than a year since they had seen Sora, and more than two since they’ve seen King Mickey.
“You think that Sora could be…”
“No! Goofy! Don’t think like that! Sora is still alive and he’s probably just waiting for us!” Donald boomed.
“You’re right. Sora’s The Keyblade Master!” Goofy said, correcting himself. Goofy chuckled at his own forgetfulness. In all of their experiences with Sora, he had never been defeated in battle, and they weren’t about to believe he had died.
They were going to Hollow Bastion; a mysterious world which they had visited before on countless occasions, where they believed they would be able to find Sora or the King.
“I wonder where you could be, Sora…” Goofy whispered, staring out the window at the beautiful scenery, hoping that they’d be able to meet their friend again. They both missed him dearly, and would go to the ends of the Universe to find him.
The journey was peaceful, devoid of any Heartless in any form. They thought about Sora, and where he could’ve ended up. The last time they saw him was at the crossroads. They had split up, thinking that they’d be able to make more progress; they were obviously wrong. Goofy and Donald ended up in a place known as Twilight Town. They had searched there, thinking that Sora could already be waiting for them. They never found him. There was an island nearby which seemed familiar to the duo. It was the place where the three of them fought the epic battle against Ansem. The island; Sora’s island. They had checked there as well, but to no avail. They had thought of giving up hope, but they knew couldn’t; Sora wouldn’t ever abandon them, and they would never abandon him. In spite of all their pain and misfortune, they continued; their friendship was too strong, and nothing would stop them from searching.
The gummi ship reached a steady halt. They began to land, as carefully as possible by the rising falls, a natural anomaly unique to Hollow Bastion. “Well, Goofy? Are you ready?” Donald asked, stepping onto the cool blue stone.
“Yup, ready!” Goofy replied. They both hopped out of the aircraft and made their way to the castle. It was as glum as ever. Then, a voice.
“Why are you here? The king is long gone,” it said.
“King Mickey was here?!” Donald and Goofy both shouted, turning around. There was nobody there. They turned back, thinking that it was just their imaginations, but standing right in front of them was a person. A hooded person, face covered in a veil of shadow. “The king is gone. Why are you here?” the person asked.
“We’re looking for Sora!” Donald quacked.
“Yup, yup, yahuck,” Goofy added. Donald looked at Goofy, an eyebrow raised.
“What?” Goofy said, shrugging his shoulders.
Donald turned back around to face their mysterious foe. “Do you know where Sora…”
The person was gone; vanished into nothing.

----------------H-I-K-A-R-U-------------

“Buh-buh-ullseye?” Woody stuttered, trying to peer over the shoulders of the Heartless. Everyone stared in shock at the lifeless body. His eyes were wide open, empty. Woody glared at the Heartless; the Heartless that had taken his beloved friend’s heart.
“You damn Heartless!” He screamed, running towards the creature in the centre, intent on killing it. He rushed forwards, shooting all the Heartless in his way. As the Heartless in the centre saw Woody, it leapt into the air and onto the stairs. “GET IT!” Jessie shouted, teary eyed. I had hardly known the horse, but I couldn’t help feel depressed like all the other toys. I didn’t want something like that to happen to Mitsuko.
We all went after it, except for Woody, who stood by himself. I looked back. “Woody! C’mon!” I shouted. He sat down, next to the horse’s inanimate figure.
“Bullseye, I’m sorry,” he whimpered, patting the mane despite knowing he wouldn’t be able to wake his lost friend. The Heartless surrounding the two of them slowly backed away, knowing that their job was done. I stood there, watching. I felt a tear form in my eye, slightly distorting my vision. I imaged feeling Woody’s pain; the pain of losing a close friend. “Woody,” I muttered. He looked up. “We have to go. It’s too late for him now.” Woody got up, facing the nightmare that he knew was reality.
“Okay… Let’s go,” Woody said, looking back at Bullseye and wiping his tears away.

We both ran up the stairs, looking around for the others. “Buzz!” Woody shouted. There was no reply. Where did they go? We both looked around, our eyes only finding Heartless.
“We’ll look for them later! I have to find Mitsuko!” I shouted. Woody hesitated, but followed. We ran along the upper hallway, checking each room. We couldn’t spot any life forms other than he Heartless, let alone the other toys or Mitsuko. Where could they be? I asked myself.
They had run upstairs, yet we couldn’t find them up here. “Where else should we check?” I asked, turning to Woody.
“We can try downstairs… Maybe they were lead back down by that Heartless…” Woody muttered, still feeling the after-effects Bullseye’s death.
“But it’s full of Heartless!” I shouted.
“Exactly! If Mitsuko was captured by the Heartless then wouldn’t she be heavily guarded?” Woody explained. “I sure hope she doesn’t end up like poor Bullseye; for your sake.”
“Thanks…” I said back, patting Woody on the shoulder. “I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything to help your friend.”
“Don’t worry about it… let’s just keep going.”
If she had been kidnapped, then the Heartless probably wouldn’t want her to escape, or at that, anybody coming to rescue her. “Then it’s downstairs we go!”

We leapt down, swatting Heartless who’d jump at us away. We landed softly on the ground and began to sprint. A huge horde of Heartless was apparently after us. There were hundreds of them, thundering behind us.
“Run faster!” Woody shouted, as we reached the living room. We climbed onto a couch and hid behind the armrest. They passed us as if we didn’t even exist. They didn’t seem like they were in a rush. They marched like soldiers at some kind of parade. We jumped off the couch and slowly followed, curious of where they were going. They led us to the kitchen where they all stopped.
“Why’d they stop?” I whispered. Woody was staring up, his eyes transfixed on something or other. “What?” I muttered, nudging Woody beside me. I looked up. There, standing in front of the hundreds and thousands of Heartless, all gathered from around the house was the Heartless that had taken Bullseye’s heart. But it was different. It was inside what appeared to be a huge suit of armour composed of parts of broken toys. Like Frankenstein’s monster. As I gazed up, a smile formed on my lips. Woody’s fists tightened and I saw the anger in his eyes. “There it is Woody… Ready to kick some ass?”

Krazy

Jabberwocky
You ... you killed Bullseye. ;~;~; That makes me sad. ;~;~;

As did the minimal amount of grammar mistakes. <.< >.>;

Poor Goofy and Donald, they can't find their So-kun. ;~; Stupid Sora. <_< Making people worried. >_>

-clings to Hikaru- Please don't die! You're too cool! ;~;

Divine Shadow

wow kaze krazy...i thought i was a fan girl! i agree though...sooo sad. poor poor bullseye. And i also agree with you kaze about sora. *walks up to sora and glares angrily* YOUR NOT ALOWWED TO MAKE PEOPLE WORRY!!!! only Riku is allowwed to do that to you cuz its somewhat funny. *walks off and back to reading hellsing, and all that good stuff in mangas!* Sorry for randomness. This was great, and i hope you write more! KEEP IT UP!!!! *gives da thumbbs up!*

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I dunno if you've gotten up to the next world, but... I put a Grand Theft Auto world in for fun a while ago. I enjoyed writing it, but it doesn't fit with Kingdom Hearts, and I think that's put a few people off the story... So, I'm thinking about redoing that part of the story to something else. Any requests?

Update by next week hopefully.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
o:

-ponders-

Halo's kinda fun. <.< >.>; I mean ... the world. Not ... the game. -shifty eyes-

IT'S FUN TO WRITE! D:< For me. I like to write disasterous worlds to see me character's reactions and how they would deal with it.

Or maybe I'm just evil to my characters.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Heck yeah, man. To quote Disney,"Doing the impossible is kind of fun." And indeed it is.

I made Titanic a world once. XD; It was funny as hell. To me. Inevitable death and disaster = Funny.

:D

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
This WILL sound confusing, but hopefully it won't be too bad. xP

Chapter 19

----------------------S-O-R-A-------------------

He lay on the ground, on his knees, staring up teary-eyed at the dark sky. “Kairi,” he whimpered. Kairi. Who was she? Kairi. Who was Kairi? He delved deeper into his memories, but all he saw was… nothing. A dark void of emptiness. Sora looked back down onto the rough concrete, back up at the sky, then his eyes followed a crow soaring above him. It seemed to laugh mockingly at him, before turning to dust as if it had never existed. A fuzzy picture formed in Sora’s mind. There was a face. Brown hair… no, it was blonde. Or maybe it was red. Sora shook his head. He had no idea what he was thinking about, and told himself to keep his mind focused. But focused on what? Who was he thinking about? Who on earth was Kairi? Why did her name keep on popping up in his head?

Sora, you lazy bum. I knew that I'd find you snoozing down here.

Sora, let’s take the raft and go – just the two of us!

I know you will!

This time, I’ll protect you!

It’s my lucky charm. Be sure to bring it back to me.

I didn’t want to just forget about you, Sora. I couldn’t.

Don’t forget. Wherever you go, I’m always with you too.

“Kairi!” Sora screamed, clenching his fists. He couldn’t breathe. Tears trickled down his cheek. There was somebody. A girl; she was waiting for Sora. But where was she?
“I’m sorry,” Sora muttered, feeling his pained heart beating in the icy cold. “I’m so sorry,” Sora cried. He saw her; the girl. Why am I saying sorry? Why am I crying? Who is this girl?! Sora’s mind howled.
“I saw a vision of you…” Sora whispered, praying with all his heart that she’d reply. There was nothing. The rain continued, belting down on Sora. Naminé.
Naminé.
Memories.
“Kairi, please, forgive me!” Sora shouted, thumping the stern concrete, hoping that it would somehow help him remember. He knew it was all futile, that there was no meaning to it, but he carried on regardless. His voice echoed through the godforsaken city, through the streets, but nobody replied. Sora looked up at the huge television screens, remembering the image of Kairi’s death. Kairi’s death? She was going to die? Sora screamed, feeling like a lost child; memories of people, places and events that, as far as he was concerned, never existed.
“Kairi. I have to find you before its too late!” Sora called. He was isolated – alone in this unknown world. He laughed at himself momentarily. He was shouting at nothing. No matter how much he wept, no matter how much he screamed, no matter how much he prayed, he was all by himself.
Naminé.
Why did that name plague him so? Why? No. Sora never knew this Naminé. Who was this person?
Naminé.
The thundering clouds above didn’t scare Sora, but they reminded him of when he was younger; Sora would always cower in fear when there was a storm and hide under his bed. Back then, Sora thought, I didn’t have a Keyblade. Riku and… N… K… I would play together just like normal kids would. But the Keyblade… the Keyblade ruined everything. N… K… was taken… What? Who?
Sora punched a light-post next to him, screaming. “Why can’t I remember?!”
Would this madness never end? Why couldn’t he have lived a normal life? One free of Keyblades, Heartless and most of all, darkness. The screen flickered in the distance, a faint image appearing. A teenage girl, possibly around fifteen appeared.
“Kairi?” Sora whispered. Tears and rain were all over his face. He felt a deep longing for that fuzzy picture on the screen. It was somebody he knew… but yet he still couldn’t recall who it was. He felt so helpless, so pathetic. He reached out at the screen, smiling. “Take me home… please…”
The unclear figure seemed to shake its head. At that instant, the screen flickered again, and the girl was replaced by another. A blonde girl. Naminé.

Oathkeeper. Oathkeeper. Oathkeeper.

The word. The keychain. The memories. The promise.
I have to stick to my promise, Sora thought. But what was that damned promise?!
He put his hand in his pocket and took something out. All that was left. After Axel took the keychain, Sora had hung on pathetically to Axel’s body, not letting him go, but Axel had sent him flying back. Before though, Sora had placed his fingers around the keychain, and when he was sent back, he had grabbed only one fragment of the paopu shaped charm, one of the Thalassa Shells. Sora felt around in his pocket and pulled the charm out. He held it out in his hand, staring at it. The image begun to warp, and Sora, startled, quickly put the fragment of the charm back where it had come from. It was all he had left.
Door to the Light.
Sora threw himself onto a park bench and stared at the screen. The buildings around him were daunting. They loomed high above him, as if they were pointing and laughing. Every part of this horrid place seemed to hate Sora. It was as if the world enjoyed Sora’s pain. There were a few cars here and there, but Sora saw no sign of any owners. Light-posts were scarce, and any that were present were weak and only offered a minute amount of illumination against the gloomy scenery. Sora wished he could be somewhere else; anywhere else. “Naminé,” Sora muttered. The girl.
“Sora,” she said weakly. The pain of her voice pierced Sora’s chest and struck his heart. He screamed in pain and doubled over, landing back onto the ground. The rain continued to pour down. A strike of lightning in the distance changed dark to light for one instant, but faded within nanoseconds.
“Please. Stop this. Naminé, please. Whatever you’re doing, please stop it.”
She took no notice. How did Sora know her?
“Sora.” She mumbled like a child, a child in pain, suffering some kind of debilitating illness. But she looked happy.
“Stop. Please!” Sora moaned. She continued as if he didn’t even exist. Sora turned his head away from the television screen, but he couldn’t hide from her voice.
“Sora.”
His heart throbbed with immense pain. He clutched his chest, trying his best to hold the pain back. A memory of somebody else appeared in Sora’s head. A pearl. It someone who Sora didn’t even know.
“Sora.”
Then, all the pain concentrated and exploded in one huge burst, sending Sora onto his knees. He wept, giving up the fight. The pain wasn’t physically, but it hurt more than anything Sora had ever experienced. But what about his last moment with her? But with who?! A hand slipping away from another; that was all Sora could force back into his memory.
“Sora.”
“Stop!” Sora screamed, sobbing. Why was he crying? Why was he in pain? What about Kairi? Who’s Kairi?!
“Sora.” Sora lay on the ground, alone, staring at the image of Naminé on the building.

Kairi, please. Save me. Oh God, please Kairi. I need you. I need to hold your hand. I need to touch your beautiful face. I need to be with you. I need you. I yearn for you. I am nothing without you. I love you, Kairi. All these thoughts, thoughts of Kairi flooded Sora’s mind, but he still couldn’t find her in his train wreck of a memory.
“Sora.”
Naminé.
“Kairi! I need you!” Sora screamed.
“Sora…” the image of the girl upon the dim TV screen closed her eyes.
He screamed, running away from the televisions. Tears ran freely down his cheek and dripped onto the ground.
“NO! STOP IT!” Sora shouted, running. Running forever.
“Sora,” Naminé murmured.
“WHO ARE YOU?!” Sora screamed. Naminé’s face disappeared from the screen, but her voice continued. The screens were everywhere. It was impossible to hide. A word appeared on the screen. ENDLESS.
Sora looked down. A small head appeared; a head with long antennae. Heartless.
“Heartless,” Sora muttered. “Just give me a break!” he cried. Sora opened his palm as he always would; he was used to it by now. “Keyblade!” he shouted. A burst of light emerged from his hand, once again momentarily brightening all around him, and the Keyblade appeared.
“Sora.”

The piercing ring of metal could be heard as Sora tore through the beast.
He turned around to face another; and another, and another. They jumped around gleefully, without any worries. Their numbers were infinite, and Sora knew that. For every heart there was a Heartless, and if the Universe was infinite, hearts would be infinite, and therefore Heartless were.
“Sora.”
Sora ran forward, Keyblade extended to his side. He ran past them, ripping their chests open with a single flick of the celestial weapon. To find Kairi he’d need to get past these creatures. Nothing would stop him. He wouldn’t allow it.
“Sora.”
Sora charged, batting Heartless away like flies. He leapt into the air and swiped gracefully at airborne Heartless, finishing them of with a barrage of deadly fireballs. Ragnarok. Memories.
He landed back down and threw his Keyblade at a group of Heartless, sending them into a new world of destruction. The Keyblade sent out an explosion of flames upon contact, incinerating all within the blast’s radius in a blinding ball of searing hot fire. Strike Raid.
“Sora.”
The Heartless still came, unaware that they’d soon meet their demise.
Kairi. For you. This is all for you. Please, save me from this painful world. It was like Sora’s mind… had a mind of its own. Words pushed themselves into Sora’s attention without him knowing. Sora fought on, destroying anything that came into his vision. The rain became heavier and thunderbolts pelted down. Thunder. He raised his Keyblade into the air and shouted “Thundaga!” At that instant the thunder intensified greatly, shooting down Heartless as they approached Sora.
“Sora.”
Memories. Sora spun his arm around, sending his Keyblade with it, tearing all Heartless within the radius of Sora’s blade back to where they came from. I love you Kairi, Sora thought.
“Sora.”
Kairi. The only thought in his mind; Kairi.
Namimé.
A pack of Heartless began to charge at him. Sora turned back and performed a back-flip, leaping over the oncoming assault. And with that Sora, slashing with his Keyblade, sliced through their backs in a vicious massacre. He closed his eyes and flung the Keyblade around, keeping his arms limp making them so much more unpredictable. He unleashed an insanely fast flurry of blows, running as he did so. He moved like a mower, taking down Heartless as he moved towards them. Ars Arcanum. Memories.
“Sora.” It was her voice again. It was so frustratingly insistent.
Sora fell to the ground as he sensed his heart failing him, his Keyblade sent spinning across the harsh asphalt. Sparks flew in all directions as it skidded along.
“Sora.”
Sora screamed, gripping his face. “Stop it!”
The Heartless stared hungrily at the isolated Keyblade.
“Please…” Sora whimpered. She’s just saying my name? Why is this happening?!
“Sora.”
He looked at the screen, watching Naminé’s image go in and out of focus.
Her innocent facial expression, her blonde hair, streaming down her shoulder, her white dress all seemed to be in his memory. I love you, Naminé.
“Why?” Sora asked. “Why do you plague me? Why won’t you leave me alone?” Sora whispered. The Heartless grabbed the Keyblade.
Sora screamed out, feeling adrenaline take control.
A huge explosion of light erupted from Sora’s body, instantly destroying the Heartless.
“Sora.” At last, a full sentence crept out from her lips, digging deep into Sora’s mind. “There is no Kairi… She’s but an illusion; you love me…”
He fell to his knees, unaware of what he had achieved and how easy it was. “I don’t even know who Kairi is… I only love you, Naminé.”

He picked up the Keyblade and checked for any damage. The Heartless were gone.
“How did that happen?” Sora asked himself, looking at his hands as if they were responsible. He looked down at his pendant. It was shaped like the crown of a proud king. Sora had worn it ever since he could remember. His mother had given it to him when he was born.
Mother. Father. The Keyhole. The Secret Place. The Third Key.
“Sora.” Sora looked at the screen again.
“I beg of you!” Sora said, falling to his knees. “Leave me alone!”
An image of some girl with red hair appeared in his mind. What were these images? What’s happening to my memory?! Sora thought.
Tears came again.
“I’m sorry.”
Sora looked up. Was she talking again?
“I’m sorry.” A girl with red hair and blue eyes appeared on the screen. She was crying.
“Kairi!” Sora shouted, running towards the closest screen. Sora knew it was her; that was Kairi. He looked up, standing next to the building on which the screen was attached. “Don’t give up Sora. I’ll always be with you. I’ll always love you.” Kairi muttered. “Wait!” Sora shouted. The picture faded.
He crumpled on the ground, pitying himself. “What’s going on?” he whimpered. Kairi was gone, both from the screen, and from Sora’s memory.

-------------------G-O-O-F-Y-&-D-O-N-A-L-D--------------

“Where’s he?!” Donald shouted, jumping up and down.
“Aw, gawrsh, I dunno,” Goofy replied, looking around.
“Hello!” Donald shouted out hopelessly.
“MR. HOODED FELLA!” Goofy yelled. The two of them had been searching through the waterways and underground tunnels around the castle for the hooded man for hours and hours, but they found nothing. They contemplated what that man’s significance to Sora or Mickey was.
“Wait. Goofy. Don’t you remember him?” Donald asked, recalling their encounter at Hollow Bastion two years ago.
“Oh yeah! That weird guy in the black coat that we fought!” Goofy exclaimed.
“Was that him?” Donald muttered.
“Aw, gee. I dunno,” Goofy replied, “Maybe this guy is different… but they’re sure do look alike” The two of the King’s men walked on, finally entering the castle through its enormous gates.
“Leon!” Goofy called. No reply.
“Where is everyone?” Donald asked, flicking his head around. The fountain had been blocked. Goofy approached it, his big shoes flopping along as he moved.
“Hey, Donald! Looky here!” Goofy called, pointing to the pool of water under the fountain. The water was brown and murky, as if it hadn’t been cleaned in years. A bracelet was at the bottom.
Donald picked it up. “K-Kairi. KAIRI?” Donald shouted. Goofy jumped up with shock, hitting his head on the floating elevators that curiously seemed to be powered by nothing. “Who’s Kairi?” Goofy asked, rubbing his head.
“Sora’s friend! She’s been here!” Donald shouted.
“Maybe she dropped it when we were last here,” Goofy guessed. There was a huge rumble which averted the attention of the two.
“Aw, not the Heartless…” Goofy moaned, turning towards the staircases.
“C’mon Goofy! Let’s go!” Donald shouted, taking out his staff. Goofy took out his shield.
“FOR THE KING!” Donald shouted. The Heartless exploded out of the library, ready to kill.
“AND SORA!” Goofy shouted. The both ran towards the growing swarm of Heartless spewing out from inside the castle, ready for anything.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
;~; Donald and Goofy make me sad. 'Cause they can't find their So-kun. And ... Sora's memory is pretty fricked up. o.o; But I kinda feel bad for him. ;~;

Everyone's lives suck in this fic, huh? XD;

Edit: Description! Yay! :D

Divine Shadow

wow dude....it was kinda sad cuz sora-kun couldn't stop namine from erasin his memories. And kairi was forgotten.(that would make my friend soo happy. she lurves sora with all her might...shes dangerous at the menton of him!...im still healing from a broken wrist when kh2 came out...*flashback of meat friends house screaming for help*) it was wicked awesome dude!!!!! WRITE MORE..!!! and for the suggestions of worlds.....hmmm.....i was gonna say like a naruto(kinda wierd idea i know but hey im brain dead right now) world....or maybe....lord of da rings? i dunno im just here to read this awesome stuff!

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I was thinking about Naruto for a while, but I'm not sure how to make it work! xD

I might just keep the GTA world but tone it down a lot. What's your opinion of a GTA world anyway?

And sorry for the slow updating; I've been quite busy lately.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Problem is that I can't be bothered rewriting all those chapters from scratch. >_<

I'm stupid for putting it in in the first place. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back