• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts ~ Lost Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
What a long updart! o: AND THERE WAS VIOLENCE! AND HOTTNESS! AND MUNNY! <3333

Luff teh awesomeness. But I wanna hug Riku and make him feel better. ;~; Poor Ri-kun. ;~;~;

KICK ASSHOLE'S ASS, KYLE. KICK IT FOR ME. PLEASE.

<-- deep hate for Axel

:D

Hikaru! Don't feel sorry for that biatch! D:< She dudn't love j00! Find another crush! <.<;

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Could you by any chance help me think up of a new title for this part of the story? Lost Memories is lame, and I reckon that's why hardly anybody's looking into this thread or the story in general. .__.
And what's really heartbreaking? A thread labelled KingDumb Hearts has nearly triple the views of the KHLM thread.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I'm not good with titles. I usually always manage to name my stories after songs.

:D;

TO RHAPSODY! -Batman Theme-

+ Bitemarks and Bloodstains
+ It Ends Tonight
+ Stars
+ November Rain{it would work if ... this story took place in November. :D}
+ Savin' Me
+ My "Happy" Ending
+ Before I Go

I'm so helpful. ;3 [/sarcasm]

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Any help is appreciated. :)

I mean, can't be any lamer than what it is now, can it? xD

Sadly, nobody can sell fan fics unless they get permission from all the big, mighty companies which'll probably never happen.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

I apologise for the lack of updates. Life has been rather hectic for me recently, but school's over for 2 weeks, so I'll have a new updated within 2 days. ;)

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
I like the juicy bits of my fic, but sadly I have to go through boring bits to get to the juicy bits.

Chapter 14

-------------------S-O-R-A----------------

“What do you mean?” Sora asked.
“You have lost your memories, found them and now, have lost them once more. It truly is sad,” the man replied.
He wore a black coat with a hood which obscured his face.
“You look like him,” the man added, facing Sora, although still keeping his features hidden.
Memories flooded Sora’s mind. Flashbacks. Forgotten memories. A man. Hollow Bastion. Him.
“I look like whom?” Sora asked, his voice nearly a whisper.
He had heard that same words before. In a place—a place connected to Kairi. There was a man, just like the one in front of him. Those same monotonous words.
“He looks like you.”

“Do I know you?” Sora asked, bracing himself for an attack.
“No, I know you, but you have never known me,” the man replied.
That meant one thing. There was more than one of these enigmatic beings.
“What do you want?” Sora asked.
The man stood still, seeming not to notice Sora’s presence.
“You.”
At that instant, Sora jumped back. The hooded figure persisted to be idle.
“You are needed—needed for the completion of our task. You were sent by Destiny to fulfil just that,” the man replied. “Come with me.”
“NO! I’m not going! You’ve tortured me enough!” Sora shouted, backing away cautiously.
“You understand so little…” the man chuckled. “We have not tortured you. You have been tormenting yourself.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?” Sora retorted.
“All hearts are created on the other side of the door. And the physical being alike. We are all creations of either Light or Darkness,” the man explained.
“I-I don’t understand,” Sora replied. This man, speaking in undecipherable riddle, was maddening Sora.

“Yet you have come so far, and still, you understand nothing?” the man said, using words which expressed frustration and anger, but not showing it in his voice.
He seemed so calm. Deprived of a personality. Deprived of a soul.
“What am I supposed to know?!” Sora screamed.
Why didn’t he remember anything? What was this man talking about?
“We told you the truth. The truth about your past. The unspeakable truths which only we know,” the man replied.
What is this ‘truth’? Sora thought. So many memories have been forgotten.
“You are beginning to remember. That is all and well.”
“Leave now, while you still can,” Sora said, attempting to recreate how he would normally act when faced with an adversary. Sora could definitely recollect his past experiences; his adventures, but more importantly, his strength. In reality though, Sora wasn’t sure if he had what it took to fight again: it had been too long since his last real fight. The fight against Ansem in the Word of Chaos.
“You are losing your mind,” the man added.
Sora looked down at his feet, avoiding the man’s hypnotic gaze. It was funny; Sora wasn’t even able to see the person’s face, but he still couldn’t look him in eye.
“You can’t leave, but I can. Unfortunately for us all, I will stay for the time being,” the man muttered, reaching into his sleeve. “The time is now. You are ours now.”

He whipped a huge scythe out of his sleeve and began to race towards Sora. The scythe was not an ordinary one. It was curved, much like a banana, with two blades on each end. The hooded man had tried to take Sora while he was unwitting, but Sora was ready.
He leaped into the air, dodging the man’s oncoming assault.
“Missed,” Sora said sheepishly. And with that, Sora opened his palm and the Keyblade appeared magnificently in his hands. He lifted it up and sent it smashing down onto the man’s spine.
“There is no point in doing that,” he muttered, grinning insanely.
“Huh?” Sora was dumbfounded; a huge blow like that didn’t even faze him. The man lifted his scythe up and tore through Sora’s shirt sleeve. The scythe made contact with flesh, and as expected, tore the skin open. Sora fell to the ground, clutching his arm. “You can’t defeat me. You have lost sight your hope. The light. You are hopeless. All abilities lost. You don’t even know where you are or what is going on,” the man said.
“I won’t die. I’ll return… to K-K-K…” Sora began stuttering, struggling to unscramble his memory. “Riku… I’ll find him… and King Mickey!” he shouted, throwing the Keyblade at the man.
“It’s happening.” The man turned to leave.
The Keyblade was about to make contact when the hooded person faded away.
“Come back, you coward! Sora screamed.
The man was gone. The Keyblade clattered on the coarse concrete as it collided with a wall of one of the nearby buildings and fell to the ground. Sora was alone.

-------------------------H-I-K-A-R-U----------------------

I sat down in the doll bed, fluffing up what seemed to be a pillow.
“Goodnight kid,” Woody said, leaving our room, if that’s what you could call it.
We had fled from the Heartless and have set up camp in a bookshelf. Mitsuko and I were sleeping in under a pile of books shaped as a kind of shelter.
We each had a bed to ourselves. I looked over at Mitsuko.
“Oh, I was wondering: how long was I unconscious for?” I asked.
“Not that long,” she replied. “Probably about an hour or so.”
“Oh, Thanks. G’night,” I said.
She looked back at me.
“Goodnight Hikaru,” she replied, smiling.
I smiled back.
She tucked herself in and slowly drifted off to sleep.
I watched her as her body slowly rose up and down with her breathing.
How can she sleep so easily? I have nightmares. Nightmares that I can’t even remember.

I can’t sleep.
I realised that I had been nearly five days since Twilight Town was destroyed. Five days since my father died. Five days since I’ve seen Katsu.
Where could he be? Is he still alive?
I don’t know how, but I could feel his presence nearby.
Mitsuko loved him. I knew it, and have known it ever since she came to Twilight Town. She’d had a crush on him from the first glance.
It was amazing how cruel life could be. I had tried so hard, only to be crushed.
Was it that she only wanted me around to help her find Katsu?
No. Don’t think like that. She’s one of your best friends! Why would she do something like that to you?
Then it struck me. Something that my father told me. “Hey, love makes you do some crazy things.”
I don’t know why he told me, or when, but there was a meaning to it. A secret meaning. Could it be?
Mitsuko is a teenager, just like me. That’s when love and lust take over.
Could she be using me?

I pushed the thought away. Why would she? I sat in my bed and watched her peacefully resting. How very beautiful she was. With her streaming blonde hair, her diamond blue eyes. Stupid hormones. I’m going crazy! It feels weird looking at her, yet, amazingly good. I wasn’t sure what was happening to me, but I was sure that she felt the same way with Katsu. Stupid Katsu. Why? What was so good about him anyway? Pssh. I lifted my blanket over my body and wrapped myself up. I thought of the good times in Twilight Town. The old memories. I saw myself, Kyle, Mitsuko and Katsu running through the streets, looking at all the shops. We would buy comics and all those childish things. Then, something unexpected appeared. Two people. A man and a woman. Then I fell asleep.

-------------------K-A-T-S-U----------------

Had Hikaru won her heart? Was it possible? A punk like him? Katsu walked along the sandy ground, looking at the night sky. The glimmer of the moon shone beautifully in the air. He picked up and rock and threw into the distance. Where could they be? I had to find them, Katsu thought. I had to find her. The flames in the distance provided warmth and gave him a feel of protection. He felt a hand on his shoulder.
“Hey kid,” said the voice.
Katsu turned around. There was what appeared to be an extremely pale man with blue fire for hair.
“Who are you?” Katsu asked.
“Hades. God of the Underworld. At your service,” he said, bowing.
“What do you want?” Katsu asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Hey, the question is, what do you want?” Hades replied.

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
WOW....0.0...AMAZING!!!! I LOVED IT. HAHAHA Hades...wait whats gonna happen to Katsu..is Hades gonna use him to get to Hikaru...wait...NOOOO...DONT DO IT KATSU...RUN HIKARU RUN!!!! RUN AWAY HADES IS COMING

*my sister rolled her eyes at me*
my sis: yell louder...i dont think the characters heard you...
me: Ok...*yelling*NOOOO...DONT DO IT KATSU...RUN HIKARU RUN!!!! RUN AWAY HADES IS COMING
!!!*
my sis: I was being sarcastic *(has ears covered with hands and pillows and soft muffly stuff...*

sry for dramatics...but hey this is really good...wait...OH NO I THINK I KNOW...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....oopz 0.o @.@ I'm going crazy with this good fan fic...keep it up. If you enjoy writting it...keep writting it. Okey? even if you dont have LOTS of fans...the peoples who you do have as fans love it. KEEP IT UP...its way better than anything i have ever written.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
“Hey, the question is, what do you want?”

OHMIGOSH, I REMEMBER THAT. I was all like: NOO! DON'T, KATSU! JUST WALK AWAY, DUDE! USE THE FORCE!

Mmyes. And ... Sora ... just ... run, man. Run. But not before whacking teh black-coated peeps. :D

Hikaru, you hormone-infested teenager! She dudn't love you! YOU'RE BEING USED, MY HAWT BISHIE. ;~;

Awesome update. :3

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Changed the title; see if it'll appeal more to people who like... average titles? Eh?

Still no change of the name, though. Can't think of jack shift. >_<

*smashes swear word ban*

[edit]OMFG! PHAIL!

Why can't I change the thread title? .___.

Oh and more critique would be nice. Appropriate synonyms to be used in place of boring words? Anything. ;)

Last edited:

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Short. :c

Critique please. :D

Chapter 15

--------------------K-Y-L-E------------------

“Axel?” Kyle shouted. “Where are you?”
The battle had ended abruptly after at least a fifteen minutes in a flash of light.
He almost wanted Axel’s company. It was cold, but more importantly, dark. Nothing but darkness. He looked down at his white weapon. A shining aura seemed to flow through it, giving him hope. He knew, somehow, it was connected to Sora. And a girl. So many thoughts, all returning. Thoughts of a past that Kyle never knew of. Were these visions even of himself? What was going on?
Kyle closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. It was all so confusing. It was as if his old life was over. His friends, gone. His orphanage, gone. Everything, gone. He slowly opened his eyes to meet a man’s face. AXEL!
“Hey! ‘Sup?” Axel shouted, slapping Kyle on the back.
“Have a drink!” Axel said, handing a cup of coffee to Kyle. One moment he was behind Kyle, the next he was right in front of him. Kyle stared at Axel, eyebrow up.
“What’s with all the hospitality?” Kyle asked, suspecting something was not right. Why is this guy being so nice all of a sudden? I mean, only seconds ago he was trying to kill me!
“Hey! What are friends for?” Axel shouted, thrusting the cup into Kyle’s hands.

Kyle held both Keyblades in one hand and reluctantly took a sip; it was bitter. It was then that Kyle realised it was the first drink he’d had in almost two years.
“So, how’s life?” Axel asked. He seemed so casual, as if nothing had happened before that moment; as if Kyle and Axel had been friends for an eternity. They were both in the same seemingly endless void of darkness from before. Kyle found it slightly comical that he was drinking coffee while holding onto two huge keys in front of a man he had only met a few hours ago in pitch black darkness.
“Um…”
“Just answer the question,” Axel grunted.
“Well, to tell the truth…” Kyle said, acting as casual as possible, “kind of crap. I mean… I’m in god-knows-where at the moment, I’ll probably never see my home again, I’ll never see my friends again. In fact, my whole existence means nothing now. It’s as if I’m dead or something.”
Axel lifted his feet up and put them on the coffee table that appeared in front of him and leant back.
“Destiny’s full of surprises,” he said, sipping his own cup of tea that seemed to materialise in Axel’s hands from nowhere.
“Where are we?” Kyle asked. Suddenly a bright light erupted from the darkness, forcing Kyle to close his eyes in recoil. When he opened his eyelids, he found himself in a room. The walls were pearly white; maybe made of marble. There were pillars supporting a roof in the corners of the room. Axel’s coffee table was in front of Kyle, and behind him was a white couch. He mechanically sat down.
“We’re in the 13th Order headquarters,” he replied, picking up a biscuit from a plate.

“13th what?” Kyle asked.
“13th Order. It’s just this group of people wh…”
As he was about to finish his sentence, a dart like object flew through the air and pinned against the wall, right next to Axel’s ear. “Oh, that’s right isn’t it,” Axel said, choking on a biscuit which he had been chewing on; Kyle had never noticed that there were even biscuits in the room.
“Axel!” a voice shouted. It was a feminine voice, obviously belonging to a girl, maybe in her late teens or early twenties.
“Holy shit, you don’t wanna mess with this chick,” Axel whispered.
“What have I told you, Axel! For Christ’s sake, just try and keep the secret a secret for once! The kid’s not even a member yet!” she shouted loudly, forcing Axel to block his ears.
“Ok, ok. I’m sorry,” Axel said, hiding behind his chair. This pair was almost comical. Kyle remembered those sitcoms on television back at Twilight Town about dysfunctional families; this was just like those shows.
“You talk too much,” the girl said, crossing her arms.

“So, I’m guessing you’re Kyle?” the girl said, smiling cheerfully as she held her hand out. He took hold and gave her a friendly handshake.
“Yeah, that’s right.”
“We are the 13th Order. There are more of us, but they are not here at the moment,” the girl said.
“Uh huh,” Kyle replied blankly.
“Oh, silly me. The name’s Larxene,” she said, blushing. She had short, golden-blonde hair. She had two distinct bangs of hair which actually went up from above her forehead to the back of her head; they looked like antennae to Kyle.
Axel sat back on his chair sideways, reclining and stuck his feet up at Larxene.
“Stop fooling around! This is important!” Larxene shouted, pushing Axel’s feet away. Axel roared with laughter.
“Larxene, anything pisses you off!” he shouted, slapping his thigh, trying in vain to hold the tears of joy back.
“Axel, get out!” she boomed, pointing to the door.
“Okay… Have fun, Kyle,” he muttered, putting his hood on and slowly making his way to the door.
“Sheesh, sometimes he can be such a nuisance,” she said, fixing her hair. “So, as I was saying. We are the 13th Order, a group of specially selected people to serve a purpose. And I’m sure you want to know what that purpose is, but I’m not going to tell you yet. We need you to join us,” Larxene finished, exhaling with relief.

---------------------R-I-K-U-------------------

Riku tried looking around, but to see nothing. Wait. Something was happening. A red image appeared in front of him – or was it in his mind? A person.
He could see the image of what appeared to be a man in front of him. The image was appeared to be like a drawing scrawled onto a wall with blood. This ‘blood’ vision was unclear and hard to decipher but was enough for Riku to get a rather accurate impression of what was in front of him.
“Can you see me?” the man asked.
Riku nodded.
“Good. I see that the coat has given you power once more. Do your eyes burn as they used to?” the man asked.
Riku shook his head. His eyes seemed fine, other than the fact that they were split open and covered in blood. And the images. All made of blood. At least he could see, even if it was a rather disturbing kind of vision.
“Very well. I am Lexaeus. Member of the 13th Order. In taking that coat, you are bound to us,” Lexaeus said.
Bound? I didn’t even put on the damn coat! Riku thought.
“What is this 13th Order?” Riku asked.
Lexaeus shook his head. “It is not for me to tell.”

-------------------H-I-K-A-R-U-----------------

A whole week had passed since we had arrived in Andy’s Room.
Just fighting Heartless. At first, I was having the time of my life. Just releasing all my anger by destroying evil toys. But now, it was fading. I knew that I was killing. Or was I? What were the Heartless? I had asked Mr. Potato countless times, only to be answered with, “To tell the truth, I have no idea,” followed by an awkward shrug. It was hard for an entity of his shape to make human movements.
I wasn’t even sure if I was mad at all. For some reason, I didn’t really feel sad that my father was dead, or that Twilight Town was potentially gone forever.
Mitsuko was as glum as ever, always looking out a window whenever we weren’t fighting, as if hoping to see Katsu flying through the window or something.
Man, girls are confusing.
The light flashed into my eyes, and I realised it was time for work again. With two thousand munny per mission and the completion of ten missions, we had twenty thousand munny. We were rich, richer than we had ever been; I told Woody that he didn’t really need to pay us, as we had more than enough to last a lifetime, but he always insisted on paying us for our work. I lifted my arm up to block the sunlight from my face. I got up and jumped out of bed. I went over to Mitsuko’s bed. It was empty. Then I heard the frantic footsteps of something plastic.
“Hikaru! You won’t believe this but, Mitsuko’s gone! Vanished! Gone without a trace!” Woody shouted. Fear struck me. Oh no…

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
0.0 zomg.....cool...cool...and again i say cool!!! Hahahaha..axel is soo funny. hes one of my faves. and im not sure bout larxene...confuzzlig stuff there. and what happened to Mitsuko????I'm soo full of questions...i guewss i will just have to wait. Your update was really good. I hope that you write more plz and thx. I enjoy these. just be glad I'm not really hyper right now...my pc, or something else would be broken cuz this is sooo good. KEEP IT UP!!!!!!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I'm not good at critique, but I'll try because I understand and humble your request.

Hm, maybe some more adjectives and description during conversations. I know it's hard 'cause it's so breif n' stuff, but it kinda makes things better.... I suppose....

I could never be a critic, I'm far too nice. ._.

Anyway.... Pwning update. So much confusion in one post. xD No one's got no clue as to what's goin' on. Like if that sentence was anymore confusing, it'd be a fire hazard.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back