• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts makes "Top 30 Games Of The Past Decade"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I like that kh is on the list, but everything else besides pokemon is kinda blah, zelda ww should have been there instead of tp imo

DeltasLight

I'm glad that Kingdom Hearts made the lst, we all know its the best game ver anyways.

But I really didn't like how they did it. Ocarina of Time is definatly one of the best games, but they gave it to Majora's Mask, which in its own right, was pretty good, but not second game OF THE DECADE.

Also, whoever was saying earlier how they ranked some games individually but then ranked others as a series. Not very accurate, huh?

And also, what is that Psychonaughts thing? I have never ever heard of that game, ever. How is that game one of the best OF THE DECADE? We have to take in account every single game EVER!

And anyways, what constitutes the greatest game anyway? How much money it made, playability, storyline. Its all important, and different games excel at different categories.

MEH!

Syrical

Website
sira.livejournal.com
I approve of KH, Pokémon, SotC, Fallout 3, GoW, FFX, Mass Effect, Portal, and Metroid (their existence on the list, not necessarily the order), but... the others mostly leave me confused. FPSes are generally overrated, I find, and while GTA is a blast when you're in the mood, I wouldn't consider it one of the best games or series of the decade at all. I'd replace it with Katamari, tbh. (And that's not just me being a girly girl who likes random cute things--my hardcore gamer brother was the one who introduced it to me, and not a single person I know has reacted unfavourably to it. XDD) Also, Brawl is good at best, and pretty much just an icebreaker for parties the rest of the time; I would have ranked it much lower, personally. IDK, man, but I guess everyone is allowed to have their own tastes, etc. etc.

... even so: seriously, where the heck are Assassin's Creed and Prince of Persia? :(

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow glad to see kh in the list

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
yeah..nice to see it made it on there..along with other wonderful games

Candylanger

Awards
To be honest, I was kind of disappointed that Devil May Cry 3 didn't make it, but I, personally, am glad that Kingdom Hearts is on there. They shouldn't have put Kingdom Hearts as a series but judged the individual games since they did so with Resident Evil 4 and The Elder Scrolls and even Zelda.
I wondered where the Devil May Cry games where, they are awesome. Bad they made it like mixture of series and individual games, would be better if they only followed one of these.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I like that kh is on the list, but everything else besides pokemon is kinda blah, zelda ww should have been there instead of tp imo

wat

Also, whoever was saying earlier how they ranked some games individually but then ranked others as a series. Not very accurate, huh?

Especially with the KH franchise.

And also, what is that Psychonaughts thing? I have never ever heard of that game, ever. How is that game one of the best OF THE DECADE? We have to take in account every single game EVER!

Actually, it was a very good, critically-acclaimed platformer that just never made it off the ground due to low sales. Those who did buy it though, were in for an awesome gaming experience. Kind of like TWEWY.

...hey where the fuck is twewy on this shit

SquallLeonheartS

Terrible list... Majora's Mask is number two, while Ocarina of Time is no where on the list even though the author himself says that the original is better? A lot of games on that list that, while excellent games, do not deserve to be even mentioned when talking of the top 30 games of the decade...

That being said, I'm glad KH made the list.

Muse

you look atrocious
I still think it's weird that they judge KH as a series, but use individual titles for other games. :/ Oh well.

X-Face

Terrible list... Majora's Mask is number two, while Ocarina of Time is no where on the list even though the author himself says that the original is better?

Well, Ocarina of Time wasn't released in this decade, was it? That's why it isn't on the list.
MM was released in 2000, so yeah...

And it's actually a very good list, choosing the best of every genre etc.
I would've given Shadow of the Colossus a higher spot, but I'm happy it's there.
The same with Kingdom Hearts.

Twilight Princess, Super Smash Bros., Pokémon Gold & Silver, Metal Gear Solid 4,...
They all belong to the 30 best games of this decade.

Z

Zulkir

Half life is exactly where it should be.

You can keep your key, I've got a crowbar.

79841aa7c0c54dc9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back