• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Mega XL Bundle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
You guys remember around October of last year when that "Mega XL" bundle was leaked out? It's been a while since then, I'm wondering if that will be officially announced now since KH3 is on its way to coming out soon. Perhaps we'll get an official announcement at E3 alongside the KH3 news? It reminds me of how Square put "Kingdom Hearts 2.9" on their SEP list during E3 2015, only to remove it and then later announce it as KH 2.8 at TGS several months later.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I think it's possible. I dunno if they would release a bundle with all three games in one set at launch or if they would wait for the inevitable GOTY edition if KH3 ends up getting updates and DLC. I think a bundle with KH 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 is at least likely though, and I am still waiting for them to announce Xbox One versions of those collections.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The bundle that was leaked last year was of KH 1.5+2.5 and 2.8. I don't expect any sort of bundle of the entire franchise including KH3 to happen, at least not for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back