• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory logo found in Dark Road website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nintendo switch rhythm game?

I don't think so; they made it explicitly clear that they've learned their lesson about splitting up the series on so many platforms. Don't think they will repeat that mistake again.

Hi this is Skullboj. I don't know why but this pictutes are effectively on the dark road section of the website. The link name says "Android version" and another "Apple version". It might be a new game which I really doubt, or an Music Album. Please note there's already a KH Music album called Melody "&" Memories, which is not exactly the same, yeah, but who knows. Also thanks for creditting me KHI, I really appreciate it.

Thank you for the find!

NoWay

Awards
I don't think so; they made it explicitly clear that they've learned their lesson about splitting up the series on so many platforms. Don't think they will repeat that mistake again.
To be honest, I’d rather have a Switch exclusive game than the mobile games.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Final World
My thoughts as well. If this is the game coming "surprisingly soon" which is related to the Re Mind title screen, then this probably has something to do with Kairi's search for Sora within her memories. When Fairy Godmother mentions her at the end, it changes scenes to the Final World.

Color me exactly 0% surprised if Nomura makes a rhythm spinoff canon.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, so the things we know about this:
  • Sora is not the protagonist (the K & S in the logo are long)
  • The mirror reflection can represent the Final World
  • The colors and "Memories" represent COM
  • MOM means MoM or Sora's mom are involved
  • Melody?????
  • Frozen 2 was considered for this project while it was in development last year~
  • wait what?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Could still be a mobile game, but a console game isn’t ruled out at least. My bets are on it being the game teased by Re:Mind’s title screen or a theatrhythm-esque game revealing Demyx’s origin story... the story of MoM. 👀😂
Better yet, Demyx is MoM's long lost son.

Give us honeybee inn kingdom hearts nomura
I don't want to see Don Corneo anywhere near Kingdom Hearts, lol

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The Kairi game being a rhythm spinoff would be so perfectly Nomura.

Thank you for the find!
If that were true, they wouldn't be making mobile titles.

GreyouTT

Awards
On the assumption it actually has a plot and isn't like P3 and 5's Dancing All Night, Namine could be involved.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If that were true, they wouldn't be making mobile titles.

More people own mobile devices than gaming consoles, and these games are all free to play.

GreyouTT

Awards
When has Nomura ever made a game that didn't have a plot? He is literally obsessed with every game (and every concert) having a plot.

Is it that far out there to assume a rhythm game doesn't have a plot? At the very least, I highly doubt it would be filled with one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is it that far out there to assume a rhythm game doesn't have a plot? At the very least, I highly doubt it would be filled with one.

lol

Please read:

Okay, so the things we know about this:
  • Sora is not the protagonist (the K & S in the logo are long)
  • The mirror reflection can represent the Final World
  • The colors and "Memories" represent COM
  • Melody?????
  • Frozen 2 was considered for this project while it was in development last year~
  • wait what?

Rii

Awards

MOM could also potentially be Mark of Mastery? There’s a number of characters who could potentially be ready to take the test. Terra, Ventus, Kairi, Lea, Roxas, Xion, and Sora are all wielders who aren’t masters. If it truly is DDD vol 2, character(s) taking the Mark of Mastery could work well.

blank points

Awards
Huh. What do you know about this? Perhaps this is the title that is coming soon that Nomura mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back