• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Mini Acrylic Stand Collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pastel.goblin

Awards
Oof.

Is KH Mickey actually popular in Japan or is it like a condition with Disney that he needs to be included in most merch?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
LOL, I don't know if I love it or hate it. It feels like such a troll move for it to be Mickey, because why hold off on him? I'm depressed that it's not Kairi. But on the other hand I'm laughing so hard that it was Mickey Mouse all along.

Katsagu

Awards
LOL, I don't know if I love it or hate it. It feels like such a troll move for it to be Mickey, because why hold off on him? I'm depressed that it's not Kairi. But on the other hand I'm laughing so hard that it was Mickey Mouse all along.

On one hand we have Kairi KH3 ps2 style render... on the other she seems to be the only one without the theathrythm look.

I don't know anymore.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
On one hand we have Kairi KH3 ps2 style render... on the other she seems to be the only one without the theathrythm look.

I don't know anymore.
They are trying to confuse us. I'm still hoping Kairi will be able to join the battlefield at some point in the game. Her being playable full time is looking unlikely, but I'm still holding out for her to be a 4th member and/or in the final fight of the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do they hate kairi that much ? jesus.

Nomura heard everybody's cries about making Kairi more important and really went

ddXt0p1.jpg

pastel.goblin

Awards
Well Naminé isn't the one front and center on the games cover, so I'm more willing to accept that than their blatant exclusion of Kairi.
I totally agree Kairi should've been the last in the acrylic stand collection, was just saying Kairi isn't the only one not to have a theatrhythm look

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I totally agree Kairi should've been the last in the acrylic stand collection, was just saying Kairi isn't the only one not to have a theatrhythm look
Which is fair enough, sorry if I was a bit snappy, just finished MoM a few hours ago, so emotions are still running a bit high.

Back