• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cumguardian69

Awards
Buy mom for high scores on proud mode performer stages, not for the ost. I legit poured 7 hrs into A++ing WoD1 and HiH. Now imagine they have stages for data battles, Dearly Beloved (KH2 ver.), or even Darkness of the Unknown. Goosebumps + hype

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I was on Amazon looking at the price and then the recommended was the All In One Package at $29.99. That kind of made me second guess MoM (I mean I'm gonna get it release day but...), it's just kinda disheartening to know that I can get the entire Dark Seeker Saga for $29.99 which is hundreds of hours of gameplay (and almost all the music in MoM). To convince myself that MoM is worth it, I told myself that the OSTs are expensive, so think of it as buying the music.
I mean, All-in-One is also a rerelease of a rerelease of a rerelease etc. and in general practice looking at you, Nintendo the price is marked down compared to the original release.

MoM, being a new game, shouldn't be held to that standard

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
I haven’t read everyone’s responses so I’m only asking if I should order the bundle which comes with the kh3 soundtrack plus more or will it be available in the English square enix store?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Despite all the leaks, I hope some of you are hyped for the game

Back