• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eonstar890

Awards
The art work is stunning and I’m in love with it. Can’t wait for November 13th! I’m definitely not watching this trailer because I’m much too afraid of spoilers lol

Xagzan

Awards
As hyped as I am for this game I find it kind of funny how the first "Kairi" game we get we've seen playable...

Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Axel, and Xion....but not Kairi.

Don't remind me, trying not to be negative which is very much not me but Imma tryin 😅

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
As hyped as I am for this game I find it kind of funny how the first "Kairi" game we get we've seen playable...

Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Axel, and Xion....but not Kairi.
& Herc & Aladdin & other presumed guest party members.

Kairi has assumed the throne!

Though her feet are cut off on the PS4 version lol
PS_NSwitch_KingdomOfHeartsMelodyOfMemory_PEGI.jpg

Superior Switch version confirmed!

Hirokey123

Awards
Don't remind me, trying not to be negative which is very much not me but Imma tryin 😅
Hey look we get a playable Xion so to me this is net positive update, I'd like to have playable Kairi but I will take my playable Xion since Days is the only other game I can get that fix. Also it's not just playable Xion but RAX working a trio in general which has happened a grand total one one mission in Days and 1 battle in KH3. Also we got FF Theatrhythm style characters for RAX now which I look forward to being ripped for creative uses, AND a killer artwork.

Artwork that might be one of my favorite pieces Nomura has ever done because there is so much going on there. Namely what sticks out to me is how the 3 photos of Sora are all memories directly from Kairi's view. KH1 Sora is when they were separated right at the end of KH1 as they lost grip on one another. KH2 Sora is him finally returning home and smiling from the shallows. KH3 Sora is right before Sora vanished with a smile, you can tell it's the latter because Sora is situated on the right side of the tree.

So yeah net positive, focusing on all the good rather than the lack of playable Kairi.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
We probably haven'r seen playable Kairi because it's gonna be the endgame.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
They'll save Kairi for last when playable. Just like the ReMind trailers.

Xagzan

Awards
For some reason the official site isn't loading for me. Is there a problem?

Nice. While listening to this I immediately thought it had a jazz like feel to it in certain sections. Made me think Louis, from Princess and the Frog, was playing it.

Yeah basically we've got a swing version here.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I love that all thirteen Guardians of Light are on the cover as they were in KH3's box art. Maybe that will be a recurring theme for the next couple of games

wwinterj

As others have said I love the boxart. It seems however this is a full priced game so I'll buy it in a sale if I bother at all. I can't justify paying full price for this.

2 quid is good

Awards
God, you people never stop whining. Take the complaints to the Kingdom Hearts social media accounts, not here.
People have an issue with that too so now what. It strikes me as hilarious how hard you're reaching here but as you clearly want to be righteously angry at whining people I'll happily oblige. I am thoroughly disappointed that this budget title has been given such a high price. I don't think something that was developed in two years max and looks the way it does with a barely revamped gameplay system is so worthy of the same price as a game that underwent seven years of dev time. And that's not even bringing up how problematic it seems shoving kairi's story into a rhythm game. I've no doubt I'd enjoy the gameplay but it already weirds me out seeing KH1 Sora playing through all this, especially for events he wasn't around for. We went from "it looks fine for a quick budget title" to "don't complain! Why are you complaining? You're exaggerating. Stop doing that!"

Back