• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts MMoRPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

If they would ever make one would u get it.....the biggest down fall would be eveybody a keyblade master......

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
that would be awesome but it would be werid playing and see another you in the game
or
seeing someone with the same keyblade as you

.:Axel:.

it could be like star wars galxies when only certain people could become keyblade masters

riku7244

i really dont think you could do it with a game like KH i mean there really is not much you could get from it.

Obilivion19

u could make it like ff11 where you choose some random character and every1

could be a "keyblade hero" rather then a master

C

CEDELAS

I Think That It Depends On Your Rack Like U Start Out In An Awakining And U Get That Weopn U Choose And To Get A Keyblade You Must Be Level 100 And Finish Most Or All Misions And There Was A Guild Called The Keys

That Boi Leek

Or u could get a weapon and hav 2 get exp to form that weapon into a keyblade ...at a high level.....and u make ur own character and keyblade designer so u can make know what ur keyblade would turn out to be.....but would would be sumthing that could change over to a keyblade...change o like evolution

RikuOfDarkness

I posted this idea in another thread of this sort, what do you guys think of it?

What about this for a concept (bear with me, this could be a long post):

Anyone who's played an MMO will probably be familiar with some kind of Alignment system. if you kill players (PKing), you becoem more "evil" aligned. Liek doing bad deeds int he game Fable.

What about a double alignment system.

System 1: Depending on how you act, what you do, how you behave etc you are aligned as evil/neutral/good. Just a typical alignment system.

System 2: A kind of alignment that measures your "Strength of Heart". Perhaps succeeding in hard quests or overcoming hard times would make your heart "stronger".

The KH-MMO could have a limited number of Keyblades in existence. Perhaps 1-5% of the players. A player would start their quest with a normal weapon of their choice, if they are fortunate enough to come accross a random Quest Event - an Awakening - they would earn themselves a Keyblade if they showed a strong heart (ie conquered the quest). From that point on they would be a keyblade wielder.

However, if they were challenged by another player with a similar "Strength of Heart" alignment (this would be judged by the keyblade wielders Heart Strength +/- a certain value) then during the battle, the keyblade could lost to the other member. The original keyblader could still win the keyblade back under similar circumstances, or could try and claim anothers' keyblade.

This would avoid there being too many keyblades in the world.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
thats a pretty good thought but to tell the truth.. i'd hate if KH went online... haha besides either having (almost) no story the worlds would most likely end up not being great.. of course guessing that the graphics kept up with the 1st kh... but i would love playing an online game with the same type of battle system >> maybe even being able to get a keyblade as a secret/cameo weapon if its SE ^^

RikuOfDarkness

Well, the "system" I suggested would allow you to freely choose any class you wanted. If you didn't desire a keyblade, then a keyblade wouldn't be given to you.

It's my understandign that only a strong heart that desires the keyblade can wield one. If you lack either one of the two (a strong heart and the desire) you won't have a keyblade.

As for the storyline, i feel the GMs (Game Moderators) would need to have a very strong presense in the world and alot of events would be needed to stop the game getting boring. It's one thing I don't like about most MMORPGs - there's not enough events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back