• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Move

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
With the inevitability of Kingdom Hearts III now becoming a reality, it's obvious that, even with its release in more than 2 years, it will no doubt be released on the PS3 (I think in a certain interview Nomura stated that.) With the recent release of the Playstation Move, future games will obviously be developed for it, or to go along with it.

Here's a question for the fans: would you want to see KH3 as a Move game? Not that the entire system was developed for that purpose, but more so that it is also compatible with the Move? Whereas you can play with either a controller or the wand?

D

Deleted member 87467

no way

THat would kill KH3 for me. WHy would I want to swing the keyblade up dwon and around like sora?

just NO

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Though most fans will be against it for some reason, it would welcome it.

Then again, I'm not as lazy as some of the people here are.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I feel like KH3 would be released with Playstation Move support, but I doubt it will be a Move exclusive game.

I'd imagine Square would like to have traditional controls for those familiar with the series, and Move controls to lure in new players.

impart

Climb The Sky
eff no!

I wanna play kingdom hearts 3 with my ass sitting on the couch! just like I plaid all the other games damit!

if they want to make a side game as a move then that's fine.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
No, just no. That's like asking "Do you want KH3 (or any KH game) on the Wii?" It's the same technology overall, but it costs more.
Move compatible? Is a possibility at this moment.

My opinion on this matter is a NO!
Let's just say I would rather play Hungry Hungry Hippo.

yomitchymitch

When did Nomura ever state it was going to be on the PS3?
And I believe it is highly doubtful that we will see KH3 before 2013, if they make it as epic as it should be.
Anywho, No

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
You know you don't have to stand up while playing. You can sit on the couch while playing games. Well, at least I do that with my wii.

Fallen Prince

I'd really rather not. I'm a nerd, we don't like to move. I just wanna sit back and pray that Sora will stab himself again to create Roxas.

αsiя

space coke
I don't care. As long as you can use the controller too then I won't mind.

VLR.XIII

TBH (despite not being supportive of motion controls), I don't care as long as I get to fecking play it before I kick the bucket!

Grey

I feel like, while the idea seems good, the amount of room for error as well as the complication of how certain commands would be carried out would make using the Move tedious. If you're in the heat of battle, and suddenly the Move malfunctions or an error occurs and you don't swing when you're supposed to, or swing in an awkward way or whatnot, you'll end up more frustrated over the equipment than excited.

It's a nice idea, but I don't see it working well when you can just as easily use the controller and play the game how we're all used to.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura said at E3 that he wasn't too fond of Move or Kinect. There's a better chance of it being on Wii than it having Move support. He also never said that KH3 would be on the PS3.
Got a link to this?

I remember long ago Nomura said he had an interest in the revolution's controller (back before they called it Wii) & added that if he were to make a game for it it'd be different from others on the system. So I guess a KH move game wouldn't be the straight forward hack & slash we're assuming either.

& before anyone asks me for a link.
KHRevCon.jpg

BTW, shouldn't this be in the FoKH section?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Can you guys imagine an Ends of the Earth Move remote?

I certainly can and I would love swinging a four foot long plastic keyblade in my living room and doing crazy acrobatic shit and destroying the entire living room in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back