• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hype360

you know i have been thinking for a long time about making a KINGDOM HEARTS MOVIE! cause you know it will be a very popullar movie and it will be interesting to people who have never heard of kh. The real point is i dont know if i should make the movie considering the poeple who made it might feel like i should not copy there story, besides im 12. my dream is to make the biggest movie ever, but im just a kid, no one wants a kid to make a movie for them. if you guys wanna let me make it you can but if you dont go ahead and say it. if i where to make it the movie will be animated by the people who animated robots and ice age, or it will be normal and it will have totally different seans, same voices, same story, longer, extra scenes, and will basickly be kh. But if you guys dont want it to happen then i can forget the whole thing, but if you like the idea then email me at tragictrosis@yahoo.com
after kh 1 i will do the same with kh2 and then i will make kh 3 which will be a totally different story, only if they allow me to do that.

namine3419

Re: kingdom hearts movie!

Rock on little dude! I think it's a great idea and if you ever get the chance you should go for it, no matter what anyone says!;)

chaosraider8

hey u should at least try and not give up but u no maybe the makers of kingdom hearts should make the movies becaue they would make much better effects and the story line would even be much better also the popularity of the movie would just be crazy and people who hav never even herd of kingdom hearts will be dragged into the relm of it and squarsoft will just be making more mony and more costumers if they make the movie but if a 12 or 23 year old how ever old u r person made it that has no rel time in that area of gaming along with computer generated things they may not have alot of popularity becuz remember it would not be as good as the makers made the mini-movies and every thing else for kingdom hearts but hey dont give up keep going and trying but dont get ur hopes up ok
:)

hype360

thanks everyone for the nice comments, i only made mysled 23 cause i diddnt want to bother telling my dad and all that crap just to get in the web.
thanks well better wait intil 2006 0r 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back