• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I am serious! There is supposed to be a Kingdom Hearts movie coming out! To find out, just go to search and type Kingdom Hearts movie. Look for a place called the Magicbox forums and it talks about a movie based on Kingdom Hearts! I'M NOT JOKING!

kairi 108

06-20-2002, 07:43 AM
Allrpg.com:
Spong.com recently wrote an article stating that Disney plans to make a Kingdom Hearts movie based on Disney and Squaresoft's latest hit, Kingdom Hearts. If so this could dramatically draw attention to the game as well as a few Final Fantasy characters. The movie is in production right now and there has been no word on when and where it will be released. All has been said is that it is in production and maybe released sometime next year.

The movie will be based on the game Kingdom Hearts. It will follow the story line thoroughly and have the same characters as the game has. Kingdom Hearts has already been released in Japan, but Europe and America are still waiting. AllRPG.com will keep you updated if there is anymore talk about the movie.

it was posted a looooooong time ago and it says that the movie will be released sometime next year (2003) and it wasn't...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oathkeeper01 said:
I am serious! There is supposed to be a Kingdom Hearts movie coming out! To find out, just go to search and type Kingdom Hearts movie. Look for a place called the Magicbox forums and it talks about a movie based on Kingdom Hearts! I'M NOT JOKING!

Lol, big waste of our time...

The only thing out besides the kingdom hearts game is the merchandis, the manga, and a novel version of Kingdom hearts 1 is in production.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I hope a movie does come out. But it would take hours to finish, that's why if it did come out, it would be best on DVD. It would be awesome if it did.

E

Ecstacy

Wow this would have been a great find if it wasn't so old. eh i would wanna see the movie after kh2 and (if it happens) kh3. that seems right like if ya didn't get your questins answered in those games then the movie would do it. giving a movie during kh2 and b4 kh3 would ruin it for me.
Brian

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
That is true...after Kh 3 would be a good time for a movie to come out. I would watch it if it happened to...I like movies based on video games, they catch my attenion

cursed keyblade

hey check out the date. that was posted before we even had hk1. and why would they make a movie of kh1 when kh2 didnt even come out yet????? i would watch it if they made it after kh3 (if kh3 happenes). but if they did make a kh movie i would so wach it. but i think they should put it in theaters then dvd, not just dvd. becuz then when ppl go to see the movie in theaters it would raise the box office makin nomura say hmmmmmmmmmm if its that popular why not make another kh game da ha.

N

Neko

The only way that a movie based on KH could be made is through CG animation. Like what the mini-movies in the games are made from. But still. It would be fascinating to see one made after KH3. I might watch it.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I'm sorry for posting this. I was on Myspace.com and I joined a Kingdom Hearts group. Someone recently posted and said about the movie, I didn't realize how old it was. I am going to tell people on Myspace that the movie post he put was from a while ago. I'm sorry!

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I think there will be a kh3 just because of so many fans, but I think that it should kinda be like a movie, like how they're making Advent Children. Although, there is the part of me that say 'must play kh3...must watch kh4...' eh, im just dreaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back