• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts music appears at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 263385

not just kh but nier and ff are also used in the olympics.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Makes sense they'd play the coliseum theme, there's just as many people in the stands! :p

P.S. About time Starlight Zone got some recognition. 2nd best level from STH1 but it's always forgotten.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I cried when I found out about this. Several friends of mine sent me clips of the theme playing, but I didn't believe them. If only the closing theme for the games was "Sanctuary ~after the battle~" performed by Utada live.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
E7ALRwaUYAASkaP

E7ALRwaVoAIeOuM

AR829038

Awards
I cried when I found out about this. Several friends of mine sent me clips of the theme playing, but I didn't believe them. If only the closing theme for the games was "Sanctuary ~after the battle~" performed by Utada live.
Honestly, I'm content with this. This is something I never imagined would be possible, and yet it's real. I'll remember this day for years to come.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Oh, yeah. I saw The Gamersjoint post about this when it happened.

It's amazing that the series has come this far. It's hard to believe that some years ago, I was making threads just imagining KH going mainstream (like, enough so that we could have a cake show have an episode dedicated to it) and it seemed like a pipe dream. And now we're here:)

Back