• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Mysteries Episode 3 - Xehanort's Ambitions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Mysteries Episode 3 - Xehanort's Ambitions

Excellent video as per usual. I do have one question though. In the video, it was stated that Master Xehanort was the one that decided to stab himself (Terranort) with the Keyblade. I was always under the impression that it was Terra that was using the Keyblade there due to his comments of "Stop fighting back" and especially "THIS WILL TEACH YOU! GET OUT OF MY HEART!!!" which seem to only make sense if Terra was the one speaking (the use of the pronoun "MY" was what sold it for me). Was there a report that Nomura gave that confirmed that it was Xehanort and not Terra, just out of curiosity?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Excellent video as per usual. I do have one question though. In the video, it was stated that Master Xehanort was the one that decided to stab himself (Terranort) with the Keyblade. I was always under the impression that it was Terra that was using the Keyblade there due to his comments of "Stop fighting back" and especially "THIS WILL TEACH YOU! GET OUT OF MY HEART!!!" which seem to only make sense if Terra was the one speaking (the use of the pronoun "MY" was what sold it for me). Was there a report that Nomura gave that confirmed that it was Xehanort and not Terra, just out of curiosity?

It wasn't Nomura but the game Birth by Sleep itself which confirmed that it was Xehanort doing the stabbing and not Terra. If I recall correctly it was stated explicitly in the Trinity archives.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

It wasn't Nomura but the game Birth by Sleep itself which confirmed that it was Xehanort doing the stabbing and not Terra. If I recall correctly it was stated explicitly in the Trinity archives.

Ah, I see. I hadn't really looked into the archives in a little while. I'll probably do that sometime tonight assuming I can beat the Hades Paradox Cup beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back