• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts : New York gangs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
well I got bored again, so I'm making another RP but this time it all happens in a New York setting!

There is a gang war in New York between the Black Hawks and the Blue Daggers. the leader of the Black Hawks and the Blue Daggers is fighting over the territory that most of the gang members live.The leader of the Black Hawks is Ansem (I kno it's stupid) and the leader of the Blue Daggers is Leo (Leon). there is a gathering for both teams and there is a spy in there ranks unknown to the leaders or any member. The Gangs gather at there HQ.

If u want to be a member of the Black Hawks use red font [*COLOR=red] text [/COLOR*]

If u want to be a member of the Blue Daggers use Blue font [*COLOR=blue] text [/COLOR*]
(take out stars)

exsammle for profile:

Name: Ansem
appaerence: jeans, black hoody, white t-shirt, and a Heartless bling bling
height: 6"4
weight: 190 lb
weapon: double edge soul eater (sorry no guns)
backround: was friends with Leon, sided with Black Hawks at age 15

Name: Leon (Leo)
appaerence: jeans (dark blue), Black leather Jacket, and a white t-shirt with a dagger on it
height: 6"0
weight: 185 lb
eweapon: gunblade (this is the only one of it's kind)
backround: was friends with Ansem, sided with Blue Daggers at age 14

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Name: Salidify
appaerence: Here
height: 5'9
weight: 175 lb.
weapon: Longsword,
backround: salidify has wanted to join the blue daggers since he was 13, so finaly when he was 16, he was introduced into the gang. he has been there ever since working with them, and geting to know his teamates better, and training to get better everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back