• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Next Gen FanFic Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperFreakyz

10 years later, peace has been brought to all the worlds and no longer exist hate, anger, and darkness. Sora and Kairi get married in Twilight Town. 3 Months later, Kairi is pregnant. She has twins. One a boy, one a girl. Though she has caught a disease. At the day of the children's birth, Kairi dies giving her last of her strength to push the babies out. Unfortunately, Sora discovers that the boy has died while in the womb. But the girl was live and well. He cries at the death of Kairi as for the girl looks much like her. He looks at the boy, not moving. He soon heads to the crumbling world of the World That Never Was. He heads over to the heart shaped moon. He lays down the dead baby on the floor facing Kingdom Hearts. He summons his keyblade. He points it at Kingdom Hearts. He closes his eyes and touches his heart, thinking "Please give my son a heart". He then opens them and shoots at Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts then pulls the dead baby, then...BOOM. The ray of light filled the world, blinding Sora for a second. Then he saw the baby on the floor smiling. Eventually, the boy and the girl grew up. The girl's name was Amaya. The boy's name was Haru. At Amaya and Haru's birthday, all their friends from Twilight Town came. Everyone had a good time. But when Sora brought the cake out, and Haru and Amaya was about to blow the candles out, Sora froze and fell down. He touched his chest and grasped in pain. He was having a heart attack. At his last moments he looked at Haru and smiled said "I love you...". Then he looked at Amaya. She was expecting him the same to her. But instead he frowned and passed away. Sad and hatred filled her heart. The day after their 15 birthday, Haru learned he could wield the Keyblade. Amaya knew all about the keyblade and her father's adventures. Thinking since she was twins with Haru that she could do the same. But when she tried summoning the Keyblade nothing. She got angrier and more hatred grew in her heart. The next day she ran away. Her whereabouts unknown. Weird things started to happen in Haru's life. He lost his sister, he was the keyblade chosen, there were these weird dark creatures trying to attack him, and a so called King wanted to see him.

So how do you like it so far? I only told you the beginning of the plot I'm making. This is not the real story. Just big events. I would do more detail when I will begin to write it. What do you think is making the dark creatures pop up? What are they? What will happen to Amaya. Share me your ideas =]

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. Please post in the right section. This is obviously fanfiction for Kingdom Hearts, thus, fanfiction belongs in the fanfiction section.
2. It really helps your readers if you indent between paragraphs. It also helps your story's organization.

I'm moving this to fanfiction right now. Oooone moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back