• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Night of Fate (OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Great character introduction, Javelin!

[Edit] Today's powerplay brought to you with the kind permission of Skitty Cat.

[Double Edit] Actually, I just realized I accidently powerplayed Sgt. Snider as well. When it said he was 'starting his patrol run again', I assumed that meant going back into the second district, but I realize now that wasn't necessarily the case. Please let me know if anything needs to be changed in my post.

Last edited:

Javelin434

Awards
See, I've done a lot of tabletop RPGs and a lot of text RPs, so honestly I don't mind. That's why there are some actions I deliberately keep vague. Open interpretation of actions means more for the other RPers to work with.

I got dis...

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
See, I've done a lot of tabletop RPGs and a lot of text RPs, so honestly I don't mind. That's why there are some actions I deliberately keep vague. Open interpretation of actions means more for the other RPers to work with.
Excellent, that makes things a lot easier.

Finished a post for Izzy. Something's come up and I'll have to be away for the next few days, but I'll try to get a post for Sarah to play off of Seyward as soon as possible.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Sorry for the long bout of radio silence. I'm going to see about grabbing another post myself tomorrow. Got a bit of an idea that Kisara's not gonna like too much...

EDIT: Bah, that came out garbage. Sorry for the quality; I'll wrap it up next post.

Last edited:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I thought it was very good.

Sorry for the delay in Sarah's post--I'm still trying to find the time to do that, between setting up a new interview and off-forum responsibilities. I should be free this weekend at the very latest, but I'm glad other roleplayers are posting.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sorry I've been holding up the roleplay for everyone, particularly Ordeith, whose character Bryant Seyward has had to just sit on his hands until I posted as Sarah. Here is that long-awaited post. Sarah has started speaking again! And she finally knows her benefactor's name (or his last name at any rate). The former is more important to her character development, but the latter actually makes it so much easier to write from her perspective.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It's long, uneven, ugly, self-indulgent, and quite willing to take up an inordinate amount of space.
No, it's not a tapeworm! It's a post from me—finally.

Sorry about the wait, folks. I had a few unexpected setbacks with this one, and the last portion is a little rushed as a result.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I was impressed, as usual. I know we talked about the scene, but I (stupidly) hadn't thought of the Chain of Memories style card magic. I like it.

And sorry, I had hoped to have a post up as Izzy by today, but extra-forum activities got in the way. I'll do my best to have that up by Friday.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I actually have a post written up as Izzy, but I realized it required me to make use of Javelin's character, Charlotte, for expository purposes, so I'm waiting for him to get back to me on that.

Anyone can feel free to post in the meantime though.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Been a little sidetracked by that summer writing challenge Kit Kat's doing right now. I'll see about working on a post tomorrow, because yeah, there's a whole lot to chew on and play with here. Anyway, sorry about dropping in and out so quick, but that's all folks! 'Night peeps!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Tomorrow. I'm on my last challenge, and it has to be done by midnight tonight. I'll see about getting a post up here tomorrow or Sunday because I've missed posting as Kisara. Anyway, bye! *ducks off again*

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You can expect a post from Bryant's perspective soon. After he, Sarah, and Yen Sid finish their stroll down memory lane, the former two be interacting with the other characters again.

Brace yourselves for some danger-fraught adventures! Maybe even a few feats of derring-do!

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Javelin's recent post has highlighted to me how sparse activity in this roleplay has become. If current or new roleplayers are still interested in writing the story and their characters further, I'll do my best to keep things running on my end. But if people are ready to move on to other roleplays and projects, that is perfectly fine too. You don't need to reply here to say "yea" or "nay," but if you're interested the RP thread is always open.

-Hidden-

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I might have to bow out, Hidden. I really hate the thought of doing that, but I've got a lot going on with school and other things. If I can get my schedule figured out in the next couple of weeks, I'll see about staying, because I really want to see where things are going to go, but I'm not sure what's going to give.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Would it be okay if I got a quick rundown of what's been going on?
Events that effect Mana's storyline:

Still talking with the Moogle, Izzy is distracted when Mana points out a world-guard standing out in the plaza. Following him into the Second District, they witness a large contingent of guards going to fight Heartless in the Third District, but are directed by Sergeant Parker to a nearby hotel where they should be safe. Accompanied by Charlotte, a timid and soft-spoken guard, they arrive at the hotel, but discover a Defender heartless seemingly waiting for them. Izzy gets knocked out of the window while Mana (presumably) runs to the neighboring room. Sergeant Parker and his troupe arrive in time to defeat the Defender, but more Heartless appear on the street where Izzy and another guard were left. Izzy discovers he is unable to summon his keyblade.

I might have to bow out, Hidden. I really hate the thought of doing that, but I've got a lot going on with school and other things. If I can get my schedule figured out in the next couple of weeks, I'll see about staying, because I really want to see where things are going to go, but I'm not sure what's going to give.
That's alright. I'm still thinking I'll leave this roleplay in hibernation unless there is a significant upsurge in activity along at least one of the two main storylines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back