• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
They basically found a way to revive Disney Infinity with less effort and more profit.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
OK, I downloaded it & played it for a bit, Demona from Gargoyles is in this thing. Just salt in the wound man.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
How is it in like 3 games we haven't seen the bloody library?
Beauty-and-the-beast-disneyscreencaps.com-6089.jpg

It's like the 2nd most memorable room in the castle after the ballroom!

disney233

Awards
How is it in like 3 games we haven't seen the bloody library?
Beauty-and-the-beast-disneyscreencaps.com-6089.jpg

It's like the 2nd most memorable room in the castle after the ballroom!
Because they decided to ship it in Union X just like the most equivalent to a Gaston fight.

Perkilator

Awards
Woody and the gang calling the Toy Box's Heartless "masked intruders" instead of something simple like "monster toys" makes it seem to me like the writers don't understand what sounding smart means.

And speaking of Toy Box; if Nomura was gonna flex Yozora on us, he could've at least had the decency to limit it to Sora, and make Donald a rubber duck wizard and Goofy a puppet knight.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Woody and the gang calling the Toy Box's Heartless "masked intruders" instead of something simple like "monster toys" makes it seem to me like the writers don't understand what sounding smart means.
Toys generally don't materialize into existence before your eyes.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Finally have a new KH nitpick! I was worried I was losing my touch.

So Elsa restores Arendelle to it's former non-snowy/icy self at the end of the Arendelle storyline. So why is it whenever we come back it's all still covered in snow and ice? You even have Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, and Marshmellow post-game hanging around Elsa's snow palace and it's not explained why everything is frozen again. When Rapunzel's story was done she remains out of your party and with short hair, but nothing on Arendelle. I know the real reason why this is but what's the in-game reason for this? It ruins the realism of progress that happened here compared to the other worlds.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

So Elsa restores Arendelle to it's former non-snowy/icy self at the end of the Arendelle storyline. So why is it whenever we come back it's all still covered in snow and ice? You even have Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, and Marshmellow post-game hanging around Elsa's snow palace and it's not explained why everything is frozen again. When Rapunzel's story was done she remains out of your party and with short hair, but nothing on Arendelle. I know the real reason why this is but what's the in-game reason for this? It ruins the realism of progress that happened here compared to the other worlds.
It'll unfreeze at the same time as Zora's Domain.

disney233

Awards

An unfrozen Arendelle must've been an afterthought at that point. Frozen was a poorly developed world, in any case. Though I give it points for beauty.

disney233

Awards
Did ANYONE ever notice this....AWKWARD as hell pause during dialogue for when Maleficent showed Kairi? English Dub step up your game, man.

disney233

Awards
Capture.PNG
Capture 3.PNG
Capture 2.PNG
Is there an echo in this world? These three are like parrots the moment Maleficent mentions the Keyblade.

Perkilator

Awards

disney233

Awards
Probably more of a HUGE coincidence, if anything.

Anyways, you think that with the brief name drop of Terra in Arendelle, linking him to Elsa probably would’ve made some more sense. You could even keep the comparison to Riku.
REASONS WHY RIKU SHOULD'VE TRAVELED TO THIS WORLD RATHER THAN SDG! At least Elsa would be talking to someone who as the BARE MINIMUM of understanding her situation! MEANWHILE, SDG DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING OVER THERE. Yes, I still blame Disney and that just angers me the most.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
REASONS WHY RIKU SHOULD'VE TRAVELED TO THIS WORLD RATHER THAN SDG! At least Elsa would be talking to someone who as the BARE MINIMUM of understanding her situation! MEANWHILE, SDG DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING OVER THERE. Yes, I still blame Disney and that just angers me the most.
& The Grid should've been a Roxas world. Tron's/Rinzler's dual identity (ability to have 2 of a weapon literally everyone else in the world only has 1 of) is so much more up his aisle.

What's up with KH2's Agrabah? It's supposedly adapting Return of Jafar but is 1 of the loosest adaptation plots to still be an adaptation. No Abis Mal but the Peddler gets an expanded role despite not even being in the movie. Speaking of not in the movie, the Cave of Wonders & the sandstorm ruins, the latter of which was really random. Did Square like run into licensing issues where they couldn't actually adapt the 2nd film & decided to cheese it with recycled elements of the 1st?

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
What's up with KH2's Agrabah? It's supposedly adapting Return of Jafar but is 1 of the loosest adaptation plots to still be an adaptation. No Abis Mal but the Peddler gets an expanded role despite not even being in the movie. Speaking of not in the movie, the Cave of Wonders & the sandstorm ruins, the latter of which was really random. Did Square like run into licensing issues where they couldn't actually adapt the 2nd film & decided to cheese it with recycled elements of the 1st?

And there I was, hoping that we might get to see awesome Aladdin and the King of Thieves levels in the future... Now I'm thinking it's never going to happen :(

Back