• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Maybe the characters can use the Genie to wish Sora back? I mean if we are talking powerful Disney characters. The problem is the Genie is free and he's done taking orders from others.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wasn't the mirror also the spirit of Grimhilde's dad or something? Like, I doubt it can be used by just everyone even if it would still be around.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Pointing out the obvious:
We don't know if Sora is officially dead or just KH dead. There are so many death like states in the series that need to be addressed. Either way Genie can still tell them if he is or not. Also didn't Genie break his own rule when Jafar ordered him to destroy Sora and pals lol? That should be a nitpick actually.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
In the Kingdom Hearts HD games, they could have used Fairy Godmother's model from Birth by Sleep instead of reusing her Kingdom Hearts model. It's relatively minor but it still bugs me to this day that they did this.

Fairy_Godmother_KH.png

SweetYetSalty

Awards
In the Kingdom Hearts HD games, they could have used Fairy Godmother's model from Birth by Sleep instead of reusing her Kingdom Hearts model. It's relatively minor but it still bugs me to this day that they did this.

View attachment 12760
Are the models between the two different? I always assumed they were the same. Shows what I know.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Jafar wished for Genie to crush the party, which doesn't inherently mean they have to die from it. Incapacitated long enough to be turned into a heartless is sufficent for his goals.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

View attachment 12760
@Alpha Baymax Even the same can be said for the HD Final Mix version of KH2 as they didn't bother replacing the KH2 models 3 Good Fairies with the BBS models of them.

Cumguardian69

Awards
One small nitpick with KH2FM (ENG ver) is the new versions of Lazy Afternoons. They don't sound the same as the OG ver, which really bungles my gearbox.

Another is partial replacement of Roxas battle lines with Ventus battle lines/grunts. They just sound out of place

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Let's talk about Disney characters, here. It's no secret how they're so...blatantly used. Although....I have to give them credit for utilizing Maleficent, Yen Sid, and Jiminy, and the Mickey Mouse crew throughout the series, as well as the Fairy Godmother for the future of the series. So many good characters in the renaissance era placed in this game. SO, HOW ABOUT WE TURN TO THE UNDERUSED DISNEY CHARACTER THAT COULD LITERALLY SOLVE EVERYTHING NO MATTER WHO GETS IT.
View attachment 12744

You know me. I can't stress enough how underutilized the Disney aspect of the game is, despite it being...literally a Disney game. BUT C'MON! Whoever gets their hands on the Magic Mirror will literally have in their possession a mirror that knows EVERYTHING. It could damn well save Sora the trouble for traveling in circles for something he APPARENTLY ALREADY HAS.

I get that it'll be boring....but the fact that so many Disney characters of the old era are used in the main story, and HE ISN'T is insulting to literally the FIRST ever Disney animated film.
And Xehanort could've just used the Magic Mirror to ask about the Kayblade War or about how to make the X-blade. And later on in the series the information could have been helpful to the.likes of Luxu in regards to Luxord's identity (and vice versa), Maleficent when searching for the Black Box. Not to mention the search for Terra, Aqua, and Ventus, and the current search for Sora!!

Riku: Maigic Mirror, where is Sora, and how do we get to him?
Magic Mirror: Yadda yadda, Sora is in the realm beyond life and death, this is how to do it
Riku: K thanks.

EDIT: And using the Magic Mirror has precedence, as Terra used it to ask where Master Xehanort was (in the Keyblade Graveyard). If it holds power to answer that, than surely it could also locate Sora.

The only possibility as to it not being available is if it was destroyed after BBS when the world fell into the Realm of Darkness. But is it an object, or an inhabitant of that world? If the latter, than surely it would have been recreated after KH1 when the world's returned. Maybe even the case with the other option too.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The 7 Guardians of Light vs the 13 Seekers of Darkness. How does one determine if they are light or dark? This has been brought up a few times but I'm watching the Keyblade War segments and something smells here.

The 7 Guardians of Light are suppose to be in place of the Princesses of Heart, seven pure hearted people. You would think that their replacements would be just as 'light' as they are. Yet less then 24 hours ago Aqua was Anti-Aqua and practically a Darkling. How does she have enough light right now to be considered a sub for the PoH? Then we have guys like Lea on the light side. I know he's a good guy deep down, but he's done some questionable things as a Nobody. Are we sure that qualifies as a sub for a PoH. Really only Kairi and Ventus can count as pure lights. Sora, Riku, and Mickey are close enough to the light but aren't pure lights.

And on the darkness team. Terra and Xion switch. With Terra you can lazily blame Terranort for it, but what is Xion suppose to be by the end? Does she still count as a Seeker of Darkness when fighting on the light side? Like if the Guardians of Light used a group attack to destroy all dark beings around them would she be safe from that? How does one get rid of the darkness and switch to the light and vice versa that quickly? I know her eyes changed colors but still.

These are details I think the Keyblade War should have explained before going to the KG. Or maybe I'm missing something.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
On the note of bringing Sora back, here's my nitpick on the Limit Cut episode: Another Year-Long time skip.

If it was just a few weeks or a couple months after Terra, Aqua and Ven left for the RoD, I wouldn't have minded. But Yen Sid decided to wait a year before calling in the Fairy Godmother to ask Riku about his dreams. I get it, searches take a while, but still! You'd think he would've tried to get him back sooner instead of waiting that long.

And personally, I really don't want this to be a trend for the franchise. The first year-long time skip was enough for me.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
How underutilized the gummiship was in the plot. I feel like a lot of things could've been prevented or facilitated had they used it in certain worlds. This ties with the concept of world order that is ignored and brought back when it is convenient.

disney233

Awards
The 7 Guardians of Light vs the 13 Seekers of Darkness. How does one determine if they are light or dark? This has been brought up a few times but I'm watching the Keyblade War segments and something smells here.

The 7 Guardians of Light are suppose to be in place of the Princesses of Heart, seven pure hearted people. You would think that their replacements would be just as 'light' as they are. Yet less then 24 hours ago Aqua was Anti-Aqua and practically a Darkling. How does she have enough light right now to be considered a sub for the PoH? Then we have guys like Lea on the light side. I know he's a good guy deep down, but he's done some questionable things as a Nobody. Are we sure that qualifies as a sub for a PoH. Really only Kairi and Ventus can count as pure lights. Sora, Riku, and Mickey are close enough to the light but aren't pure lights.

And on the darkness team. Terra and Xion switch. With Terra you can lazily blame Terranort for it, but what is Xion suppose to be by the end? Does she still count as a Seeker of Darkness when fighting on the light side? Like if the Guardians of Light used a group attack to destroy all dark beings around them would she be safe from that? How does one get rid of the darkness and switch to the light and vice versa that quickly? I know her eyes changed colors but still.

These are details I think the Keyblade War should have explained before going to the KG. Or maybe I'm missing something.
I'd say Aqua and Lea should've been replaced with Donald and Goofy as guardians. I mean...what even defines being a GoL? A keyblade or a pure heart? I mean, I get that Yen Sid mentions that Donald has darkness in his heart.....but I'd say he still one-ups Aqua, being in contact with darkness, and even falling into it. But, because she has a Keyblade, plot demands that they become Guardians, anyway.

Like...It's literally 9vs13. 11 given how even Namine and Mr. My Names Spelled Backwards intervened.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
On the note of bringing Sora back, here's my nitpick on the Limit Cut episode: Another Year-Long time skip.

If it was just a few weeks or a couple months after Terra, Aqua and Ven left for the RoD, I wouldn't have minded. But Yen Sid decided to wait a year before calling in the Fairy Godmother to ask Riku about his dreams. I get it, searches take a while, but still! You'd think he would've tried to get him back sooner instead of waiting that long.

And personally, I really don't want this to be a trend for the franchise. The first year-long time skip was enough for me.
Honestly the only way a one year timeskip would have been acceptable for me is if Sora was still alive.

At least then everyone could have enjoyed a year of peace before the Foretellers start their plot

Back