• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
Coded Sora was expendable in his own game, the Data Sora who visits Castle Oblivion is technically a different Sora from the one who visited the Data Disney Worlds.
Yep. Same with Chain of Memories. They could drop the Disney filler and go straight to the scenario. It would then be a more digest serie with less convoluted plot.

astertide

Awards
Coded Sora was expendable in his own game, the Data Sora who visits Castle Oblivion is technically a different Sora from the one who visited the Data Disney Worlds.

Wait, what? Wasn't it the same Sora with his memory erased?

AegisXIII

Awards
The level up popup in KH1 stays on screen for 2.5 seconds instead of 5 due to 60fps. They never caught this one, but it bugs me a lot since I can never fully read which stats have increased.

2 quid is good

Awards
Hooray for pedantry! 🥳

Real talk tho, there's always some insightful stuff in this thread that I've never really given a second thought to

Perkilator

Awards
Like this? Text totally fits the expression.
View attachment 13250
On the topic of worlds in BbS, a few of them could’ve benefited from being in KH2 if it weren’t for the limitations of the PS2. More specifically:

• Dwarf Woodlands
  • Enchanted Dominion
  • Castle of Dreams
  • Deep Space
In fact, if I could replace Atlantica with any of these worlds in KH2, I’d go with either Enchanted Dominion or Deep Space. In the former’s case, how cool would it be to have Prince Phillip as a party member and have him use spells with the help of the Three Good Fairies? I was thinking that:
  • Flora could provide Fire-based attacks
  • Fauna could provide Aero-based attacks and Cure
  • Merryweather could provide Blizzard and Thunder-based attacks

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I would have liked Dream Eaters to have been an enemy in one world as well. I know they technically came back through summoning but if they used Nightmares then KH3 could have properly represented all four enemy groups

Perkilator

Awards
I would have liked Dream Eaters to have been an enemy in one world as well. I know they technically came back through summoning but if they used Nightmares then KH3 could have properly represented all four enemy groups
TOY BOX WAS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO BRING THEM BACK AND NOMURA MISSED IT

BeenieCat

How come in KH1 Donald and Sora can learn the same spells but in the games afterwards Donald only learns the some of the spells. Isn't he supposed to be the court wizard who's magic is second to none. (No I don't count zettaflare, if you can't use it and it's cutscene only spell then its no good to me and even if I did then he should know more exclusive to him spells like it was for Aqua in BBS.)

CaptainHuman

Awards
Ok, forgive me here, 'cause this has probably been stated before, but I'm new to the board, so here we go:

Here's what we know about losing your heart and recompletion:

1. Person loses heart to darkness. Heart becomes/is trapped in a Heartless.
2. Empty shell is left behind with no heart- a Nobody.
3. Eventually, all Nobodies will grow new hearts.
4. When a Heartless and corresponding Nobody are destroyed, they recombine into their original form.

Now, correct me if I'm just missing something, but what happens to the EXTRA heart (form step 3) during recompletion? Is the new heart destroyed? That would be a bummer, right? Or- and this seems more likely- the new heart AND the old heart join together in the recompletion, so every recompleted person has two hearts.

Furthermore, if this person is a Keyblade wielder, could they dual wield? We know Sora and Roxas could because of Ven's heart, would that work with essentially two of the same heart? For that matter, is a regrown heart functionally any different from the original? Like, is there a difference between the heart Axel grew as a Nobody and Lea's original heart?

Which leads me to my final nitpick: why isn't Axel freakin' dual-wielding now???

palizinhas

Awards
I think the new and the old heart just kinda meld together into a single heart? Because Sora never had the memories of any of the other hearts inside him (before Roxas showed him his) while Lea remembers everything from both Axel and Lea.

I feel like because Axel still had his Lea memories, that caused the new heart grown to be very similar to the original, making it possible for them to join together at recompletion.

Back