• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Megavoltage

Awards
I bet she can't summon her keyblade. Her weapon is lost, broke, stolen, or something like that. She'd be overly informative as a party member for the usual KH narrative, if she was with Sora we can't do the usual 'Huuuh? I don't understand? What's going on?' as Sora is pulled scene from scene. So, she just gives Sora little bits of info whenever he's able to visit the apartment but otherwise he's on his own lost in a land of confusion as usual. I bet a million internet points on this. A MILLION!

Guernsey

Awards
So are we seeing the return of the "No important character really dies in Kingdom Hearts" meme?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Days really should've had separate panel decks per character instead of having them all share the same one. I would be more willing to try out the magic heavy guys if I didn’t have to keep manually changing the load out every time I changed characters.

Guernsey

Awards
I know nobody "dies" in Kingdom Hearts (that is not true but you get the idea) but what is Strelitzia doing there?

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Mostly a KH3 complaint as I’ve been doing my Pro Codes play through, but I hate that you can 100% every world in the game before moving on to the next world. Big hero 6 can be 100% before doing most of the story for the world. I like that two of the worlds (Olympus and Monstropolous) are different upon revisits, but once you leave and go back, you can find the new things without having to gain new abilities. The lack of second visits would be fine if we had a reason to return other than the photo missions.

Second complaint, Too few side quests. With so many NPCs, there should be more side quests. Especially in Big Hero 6. Let Sora and the gang be super heroes and help the citizens with their issues. Let them find treasure for people in Port Royal. Let them work as liaisons between Thebes and Zeus. I just wish there were more side quests

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I know nobody "dies" in Kingdom Hearts (that is not true but you get the idea) but what is Strelitzia doing there?
I think you answered your own question. Nobody "dies" in Kingdom Hearts so of course Strelitzia is going to pop back up randomly.

Real answer, we don't know yet. She might not even be real.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So MX and Eraqus are the same age, right? So why does one look 80/90 and the other in his 40s/early 50s?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
How can Santa's existence be made aware to other worlds without breaking the world order?
I’d honestly find it more weird if Sora never heard of Santa when Christmas Town was introduced, so it makes sense that the worlds have Christmas or a Christmas equivalent holiday.

WaltK

Awards
Birth by Sleep should have shook up the world orders way more than they actually did.

Like, instead of having all three characters visiting the same small cluster of worlds at the same time but in different orders, make it so they go to them at entirely different times.

Random example: one character might start off with Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, and Dwarf Woodlands, while another character might start at the other end of the map with Olympus, Deep Space, etc.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Birth by Sleep should have shook up the world orders way more than they actually did.

Like, instead of having all three characters visiting the same small cluster of worlds at the same time but in different orders, make it so they go to them at entirely different times.

Random example: one character might start off with Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, and Dwarf Woodlands, while another character might start at the other end of the map with Olympus, Deep Space, etc.
I would've been fine with more diversity in which areas they visit in said worlds. IE in Dwarf Woodlands Terra has the castle, Ven has the mine & forest and Aqua has......the castle & forest. She literally has all of Terra's turf & some of Ven's too. Nothing is unique to Aqua or Terra while just has the mine as an exclusive area. At least give her the mountain from the chase scene.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

That would have been a cool idea, maybe even shake up the clusters a bit. I'd also think having a smaller world or something exclusive to them. Another possibility would be have certain worlds only available for 2 of the three characters, with it only opening up to the third as post game content, with an epilog-esque mini plot.

I feel like part of what hurt the world visits in BBS was also the fact that the stories didn't feel complete. Like while it made sense for the world plot to not completely wrap up it would have been good if the world felt like the character story and arc had wrapped up or gotten more closure. I think Neverland and Olypmus actually did a pretty good jobs with that.

Guernsey

Awards
There are some people who felt that Roxas, Xion and Ansem (SoD) should not have been revived.

Agroogrooiya

Awards
I found a new nitpick. I hate the lack of consistency in DDD-KH3 with Sora, and how dumb he's portrayed.

If yall go back to KH2.9, Yensid literally tells Sora that him regaining the PoW will basically be a crisis moment call for help, and that is what happens. Everything that happens in 3 is because Sora wishes for it to happen and steps forward to try. So why is Sora even special?

In DDD, MX even calls him stupid and ordinary. But like...Ventus is no different. He does stuff because he really REALLY wants to help his friends. Just like Sora. He even sacrificed himself to save his friends, JUST like Sora.

So why is Sora even the key to everything?

Back