• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Novels in US is cancelled??!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BahamutDragon1

Hi Everyone

I am BahamutDragon1

i am new here but i got a bad news.

I knows everyone is excited about Kingdom Hearts Novels coming out in North America in August 2008 for english version. and i already pre-ordered them months ago since Feb 2008. Today i got an email from Amazon.com and they said that they cancelled the orders because they just learned that KH Novels will not be released in US. and here is the proof what they said to me:

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are sorry to report that the release of the following item has been
cancelled:

Tomoco Kanemaki (Author), Shiro Amano (Illustrator) "Darkness
Within (Kingdom Hearts)" [Paperback]
OLD PRICE NEW PRICE
$5.99 $5.99

Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've
since found that it will not be released after all. Please accept
our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience we have caused you.

We have cancelled this item from your order.

I really dont know why or what cause this. but i have to let you guys know and i hope you guys may know the answers.

thanks you for your time.

and i hope i have a good time being in the forum :)

BahamutDragon1

1-up salesman

I..I...I didn't even know that there were Kingdom Hearts novels coming in the U.S, but,..b-but-but...WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
No need this time for saying, "25 characters?"

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I..I...I didn't even know that there were Kingdom Hearts novels coming in the U.S, but,..b-but-but...WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Have a cry *ZS plays a sad song on the worlds smallest violin* boo hoo.

Now that thats done. They only told you that Darkness Within was cancelled, so that must mean that The First Door is still coming out. Besides, I'm sure Darkness Within just got pushed back to a later date.

I don't trust Amazon ever since they told me that the Devil May Cry novels were cancelled, which they weren't.

kebladewarior127

Um.... somewhere in Amesteris watching Sora being
Website
khfans53.webs.com
That is SOOOOOO not FAIR! I was looking forward to killing tow birds with one stone (Breaking Dawn and the novels) but now they have ruined my plans. It never took this long to get the mangas over here and it isn't thefirst time they've done this to us. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>] (goes into a corner and dies)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That really sucks. I was looking forward to reading more into my favorite characters. T_T

bleachmagic

actually i just checked borders.com and one of the novels are coming out in October

BahamutDragon1

Have a cry *ZS plays a sad song on the worlds smallest violin* boo hoo.

Now that thats done. They only told you that Darkness Within was cancelled, so that must mean that The First Door is still coming out. Besides, I'm sure Darkness Within just got pushed back to a later date.

I don't trust Amazon ever since they told me that the Devil May Cry novels were cancelled, which they weren't.

I see...you are exactly right Zero Sora they didnt say about First vol of KH Novel just the 2nd Vol so thanks you for pointing it out to me. i am sure we will get KH Novel Vol 2 real soon.

ShadowXIII

Well, I think it might, because Barnes and Nobles has webpages for the books. here are the links to the webpages

Barnes & Noble.com - Books: The First Door (Kingdom Hearts Series #1), by Tomoco Kanemaki, Paperback
Barnes & Noble.com - Books: Darkness Within (Kingdom Hearts Series #02), by Tomoco Kanemaki, Paperback, REV

But if they didn't update the page, like putting a synopsis or anything, that means its probably cancelled. But I'm going to wait until August 5th, because Amazon just might not get it in stock.

A

Audo

I want the KH2 Novels more than the KH1 ones...
Plus wasn't this just the short stories?

papas

That's so unfair!

The USA always cancels the best things around the world!:(

However,you can search in web for fan-translated manga of KH,in English language:)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's so unfair!

The USA always cancels the best things around the world!:(

However,you can search in web for fan-translated manga of KH,in English language:)

manga =\= novels.
The mangas are released in English, by Tokyopop.
The novels are texual books (as opposed to the manga being a graphic novel) and hold 99% of the real plot, at least for KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back