• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts on psp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Playstation Portable a new handheld... (better version of the Gameboy, with PS graphics)

Oh and no I don't think that'll happen...

Well I think KH1 will eventually find its way to the PSP but I don't really know about KH2.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I doubt it, not for a while at least, I heard that a new PSP wil come out that will be compatible with PS/PS2 games, just a rumour though. Not to mention, if you're going to have kingdom hearts on a portable, it'd need to be online based, but then who would want to play KH1 online based?

Claymore

why online based the point of KH was a 1 player action role playing game

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
it would be great if they made a simpler kh for psp, like kh tactics, with a short story and massive action, and versus modes etc. then you could be and unlock each player in the game, sora, kairi, riku, and you could be the ff characters, and the unknowns, etc

btw, how can one hate psp, its genious, it will revolutionize everything, and its got ps2 graphics,

Shinjuku

Entrapment
hey is it true what they said about the psp is able to do what the GBA did by hooking up to the PS3 like the GBA did hooking up to the Gamecube I heard it was true:D

adventchildkiori

KH:COM was on GBA which I understand why, I doubt Noruma wouldnt of had alot of time to put together a ps2 version, so he most likely saved time (so he could get back to finishing KH2) by doing a quick GBA game of KH:COM so he can get his fans ready for the next game and still told us yet again another hint that there is going to be a kh2.

AnuBis22

That would be wicked sweet if they made KH series for the PSP but i heard a roumer that the square-enix franchise was transferring over to X-BOX 360 to a company called MISTWALKER its just a rumour. :D

adventchildkiori

Anu please stop double posting and if you need to add anything to what you are saying click 'Edit' on your post.

Anywayz THEY BETTER NOT switch to the X-box 360, there are going to be alot of people pissed off because that means they have to go out and buy a X-Box 360 just to play the next KH. I know I would be pissed off.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
Stop posting these noob mistwalker stuff. Its got nothing to do with FF or KH.
For you who wondered about the interaction between ps3 and psp, here you go : Ps3 will need to be connected to the internet, broadband. If it is, it will be a wireless network unit with a special port for psp. So if your ps3 is on the net, you will get to send songs and games etc over to psp.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
It would be different, but I guess it would be like COM. The graphics would be better and all. It could be a hit. Above all, I favor KH on PS2(so used to it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back