• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore in 2018, renewed show in 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If you missed your chance to attend the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World Tour- last year, you're in luck! They'll be going back on tour starting June 2018! There will also be a renewed show in 2019 to celebrate Kingdom Hearts 3!

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore! The official KINGDOM HEARTS video game concert series goes back on tour starting June 2018. The acclaimed world-class quality orchestral performances will move tens of thousands more fans around the globe!

After celebrating the 15th anniversary of the KINGDOM HEARTS video game series in major cities with the launch of the first-ever official orchestral concert tour in 2017, the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World Tour - concert series will be back on the road for a second wave of worldwide performances starting June 2018.

Before celebrating the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III video game with a renewed show for 2019, more cities around the world will have the chance to discover for the first time the acclaimed concert produced under the supervision of game director Tetsuya Nomura himself, and with music program supervised by original composer Yoko Shimomura. The show will Premiere in 2018 in places where it is long awaited, such as Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy, and numerous US cities. After performances at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles (the venue of the Academy Awards©), Salle Pleyel in Paris (home of the Cesar), the Central Hall Westminster in London or the Forum A in Tokyo, the show will travel in 2018 to more prestigious venues such as the Sydney Opera House, the Gasteig in Munich, the KBS Hall in Seoul, and the Auditorium Theatre in Chicago.

Pre-sale from March 4, 2018 (12pm/noon local time) at Wildfaery
Los Angeles (USA) – June 9, 2018
Chicago (USA) – July 13, 2018
Pittsburgh (USA) – July 16, 2018
Atlanta (USA) – July 26, 2018
Dallas (USA) – July 28, 2018
Philadelphia (USA) – August 2, 2018
Phoenix (USA) – August 4, 2018
Las Vegas (USA) – August 5, 2018
Munich (Germany) – September 15, 2018

Public sales from March 13, 2018 and after
Sydney (Australia) – July 7, 2018
Detroit (USA) – July 14, 2018
Boston (USA) – July 19, 2018
Toronto (Canada) – July 21, 2018
Honolulu (USA) – August 12, 2018
Sao Paolo (Brazil) – September 8-9, 2018
Milan (Italy) – September 22, 2018
Seoul (South Korea) – October 6, 2018
Mexico City (Mexico) – October 20, 2018

After celebrating the 15th anniversary of the KINGDOM HEARTS video game series in major cities with the launch of the first-ever official orchestral concert tour in 2017, the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World Tour - concert series will be back on the road for a second wave of worldwide performances starting June 2018.

Detailed information is available at Wildfaery.

Source: Official Facebook

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore!

omg at them coming to brazil, I really didn't expect that lol

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Ugh they are only gonna be an hour away from me....I really would love to go this year.

How much did tickets go for last year? I don't remember

Awards

I'm really thinking about going lol

I think this means we will only see the game being released after the tour, maybe?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ugh they are only gonna be an hour away from me....I really would love to go this year.

How much did tickets go for last year? I don't remember

For US:

VIP - $189
Gold - $134
Category 1 - $109
Category 2 - $79
Category 3 - $59

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

could the first concert be a good time annouce the release date for kh3 since it close to e3?

Awards

For US:

VIP - $189
Gold - $134
Category 1 - $109
Category 2 - $79
Category 3 - $59

A bit expensive eh?

72028329.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A bit expensive eh?

72028329.gif

I think this is pretty standard for orchestral performances, to be honest. The closer to the stage, the more money you have to pay. Extra costs for VIP for getting to go to the autograph and picture session with Shimomura.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Finally Italy, huh? Well, I saw it already, but I might be due for a redo.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

ALSO PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT

[FONT=&quot]Before celebrating the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III video game with a renewed show for 2019, more cities around the world will have the chance to discover for the first time the acclaimed concert produced under the supervision of game director Tetsuya Nomura himself, and with music program supervised by original composer Yoko Shimomura.
[/FONT]

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i imagine the first show will be sold out quickly since it to closer e3 week and who knows what will be show up there

sign the renward show it catching my intreast the encore might be last chance thing for people didnt see it the first time

Alja

I swear I am shaking right now there is finally a show here but it's in Munich GODDAMMIT. It's horribly expensive to stay the night there...

Also what is it with the pre-sale? Like, what exactly does it mean, that those tickets are only available at wildfaery and nowhere else and the other tickets are? Omg I can't think straight right now.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

LA is closest to me, but several hours away. Tempting, but hoping for a SF show.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I really don't get what that means, what did u got from that?

From the Wildfaery page, it's the third quoted paragraph in the OP. Basically it means they are doing two showings:

The encore tour in 2018, with the existing setlist
A renewed tour in 2019 to celebrate KH3, possibly with new music

Awards

From the Wildfaery page, it's the third quoted paragraph in the OP. Basically it means they are doing two showings:

The encore tour in 2018, with the existing setlist
A renewed tour in 2019 to celebrate KH3, possibly with new music

Oh thanks for the answer :)

Back