• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore in 2018, renewed show in 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's also a possibility. I will be in the US just for that time frame (for now), might as well take full advantage of it.
It’s my plan! Only in LA for a week so I’m trying to convince Spock, Sign, and Taochan to let me go to various places. Their guilt over me flying 18 hours will let me choose whatever I wanna do so they’re stuck with me 8D (joking of course)

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
It’s my plan! Only in LA for a week so I’m trying to convince Spock, Sign, and Taochan to let me go to various places. Their guilt over me flying 18 hours will let me choose whatever I wanna do so they’re stuck with me 8D (joking of course)

Right, you'll come from Australia, your flight will actually be even more vexing than mine xD

Y'all better have a swell good time!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Yesss let the KH fandom descend upon LA (or at least Hollywood & Highland) once again! There's nothing like seeing your local metropolis overrun by nerds who share the same passions as you do.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Right, you'll come from Australia, your flight will actually be even more vexing than mine xD

Y'all better have a swell good time!
It's why I'm hoping the concert will be in the evening. I may be tired at it, but it will make the 18 hour flight all worth it (plus I can get some sun that afternoon to try and reset my cycle instead of rushing to a concert hall and spending 2 hours in a dark room).

Edit: Gosh, can prices stop being so high in Australia

DXWm_iEV4AAxGoh.jpg

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Chaser, Spock, Zephyr, Taochan and I have gotten our tickets! Hope to see some of you guys at the LA show!

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Sooo, the prices on the Pittsburgh one at least aren't even in US dollars lol. Is it like that for all the American showings still? Is it a glitch, or should I just convert the cost, or something?

Edit: well it seems like its all of them

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sooo, the prices on the Pittsburgh one at least aren't even in US dollars lol. Is it like that for all the American showings still? Is it a glitch, or should I just convert the cost, or something?

Edit: well it seems like its all of them
There's a button up top that lets you change the currency.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Ended up going VIP despite myself because I don't know things just happened so fast and I mean, no TicketMaster means no hidden service fee, and it was free shipping so hahahaha it's ok I can totally justify this

At least this time it isn't a whole year-long wait to get to this event, just a few short months of hoping for a cool new trailer and maaaybe even an orchestral arrangement of Chikai/Don't Think Twice?

DizzyCAM90

I got my ticket for Los Angeles today! I'm so excited! I went to opening night last year and along with so many others the first to see the new trailer. I was actually going to skip this concert until I figured out that wait... We could possibly get more news....and even get....*gasp* a release date. I also picked up a ticket for my friend who wasn't able to go last time. So it'll be a magical experience for all.

Though kinda annoyed with the prices. A little bit more expensive than last year. Must be based on venue. I realllly wanted VIP but unfortunately it wasn't in my budget. Maybe next year :)

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok, I just went and checked for funzies how the ticket sale in Italy is going and my goodness... not even 20 minutes since the opening and the VIP tickets are straight up GONE, and three quarters of the entire place are already sold out

I knew this would've happened. People underestimate how thirsty for Kingdom Hearts the italian soil is, we NEVER got anything substancial in 16 years.

Perkilator

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore!

Shame I can’t go to any of these.

On a side note, am I the only one who wants kigurumi of Kairi, Naminé, Xion and Aqua in their orchestra uniforms for people to take pictures with?

S.Gill17

Anyone know when dates for later shows are usually announced? Didn't get to go last year or this year, but I would love to go next year and next year will be the best because all the KH3 music as well! Please come back to the UK sometime next year!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Anyone know when dates for later shows are usually announced? Didn't get to go last year or this year, but I would love to go next year and next year will be the best because all the KH3 music as well! Please come back to the UK sometime next year!

Well they announced the dates, and the actual tour itself lol, around March this year, I think? Is that what you mean?

Back