• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts overkill?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
I'm contemplating playing through Kingdom Hearts 1 for about the 6th or 7th time and I have a question- is it overkill to play Kingdom Hearts 6 times? I love it to death, but is it a tad sad to play it six times? True it's over the course of about 8 years, but still... Should I play it again, or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts overdrive?

Well...I don't really get the question.

When you like to play it then play for god's sake. It's your decision what game you want to play, you don't need to ask for permission or something.
Do what you like, it's your time after all...;)

I even own games I've actually played 20 or more times...

INamineI

xD Weird...
I still play Resident evil 5 for a whole year now I beat in in many modes levels and different platforms!!
There's no such thing as overdrive on a game.

Multifridgeman

I'v played KH2 through over 15 times, spanning across all of the difficulties. I completed one 100% with max stats, one on proud mode with just the Kingdom Key and no finisher abilities (aerial finish, explosion, guard break etc.), and the rest leveled up to 99. I also created a few separate save files for fun boss battles.
And you know what?
I wanna play it again.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I think you mean to ask if it's overkill to play Kingdom Hearts games several times or more. Over the course of several years, hardly. But if it's loads in the space of a short time like a year, then I'd say it's overkill.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think if you're enjoying playing it that many times then it's perfectly alright, especially since this is over the course of eight years.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I'm contemplating playing through Kingdom Hearts 1 for about the 6th or 7th time and I have a question- is it overkill to play Kingdom Hearts 6 times? I love it to death, but is it a tad sad to play it six times? True it's over the course of about 8 years, but still... Should I play it again, or not?

Considering this was over the course of 8 years, no. Even if it was over the course of two years, it's not really overkill. If you want to play the game again, than do it. Don't let someone elses thoughts about something sway your own.

Last edited:

Anakin Skywalker

You're just doing something that you enjoy doing as a form of entertainment. I see no harm in it. It is possible to love videogames with an unhealthy passion though. I am among those people who do. XD I don't really see the logic to your question unless that is what you mean. But should it take over your life and interfere with more important matters acting as a drug addiction I suppose it is "overkill" to keep playing it...

Gram

Banned
Awards
just replay it, who cares if its overkill.
hell i lost track of my kh1 playthrus 8 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back