• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

it would be nice if kingdom hearts became a little more mature
but b/c of the partnership with disney this will likely never happen

Incendia

I don't think they'll make it teen because of Disney. And having a Teen rating won't make the game better

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Actually, KH was originally was supposed to be rated T, but then E10 came along, so SE changed the rating to E10.
But I agree, I don't really care what the rating for KH, it's fine enough being E/E10, but if it did become T, that would be nice, I guess. KH doesn't seem like the game with alot of gore. Maybe a little bit in the future, but not another Higurashi or something. :/

Clowde

All i hope is that they don't cut things out to make it more suitable for a younger audience. Make it and what ever it becomes, it becomes.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't think the rating of the games will really go up much, but that doesn't necessarily mean the games themselves won't deal with darker or more mature themes.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Its a game, ratings mean shit to me. BBS is right now the only one that could get a T, but im expecting an E10+

rascus213

I don't see why people think Disney is so afraid of making this a little more mature.

Even their children movies can be scary, especially as you go back in years.

true, but this is now and is a game meant to be aimed for children
however they did add a potc world so rite now anything is possible

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
true, but this is now and is a game meant to be aimed for children
however they did add a potc world so rite now anything is possible

It's no different now than it was back then. Disney can make scary movies. They're not afraid of doing that with children.

And also, it's not really meant for children. Not with an E10+ rating. Meant for children are their princess games.

Darkcloud1290

Lol Disney would never go for a teen rated game. But yeah that would be wickedly awesome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back