• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkcloud1290

but anyways its never going to be an " ACTUAL" T rated game that deserves a T lets put it that way.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Not that Disney is ashamed of it. If they were ashamed of it, they wouldn't have had it made through Touchstone pictures in the first place.

No, they're probably just trying to be discrete. After all, they're known as the children's company.Some parents probably would not like that they're doing something like this, and it could be bad for their ratings.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Disney is mostly for kids, but they can go higher, as shown. SE can, too. They've made maturer games before.

yes, but i believe tetsuya nomura is tryingt o show the innocence of disney and the adventure of Se blended together. I dont think they would add more dark studff. i can see more maturity in the kh original worlds, but nothe disney ones

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I wouldn`t care if they made KH rated T. It doesn`t really matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back