• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
yes, but i believe tetsuya nomura is tryingt o show the innocence of disney and the adventure of Se blended together. I dont think they would add more dark studff. i can see more maturity in the kh original worlds, but nothe disney ones

I don't know. PotC and The Nightmare Before Christmas are pretty dark considering- and they're both Disney worlds. In fact, some of the lightest worlds were from SE- Destiny Islands and Twilight Town.

Besides, we have to think about the content KH is all about. Losing your hearts, your body becoming a former shell, death only by losing your soul. Worlds destroyed and cunning men out to seek the most powerful things from that world.

It can be pretty heavy.

hey , im not against a T rated kh.I totally agree on that idea.Im just saying that the wider the rating , the more money they get.

True, but think about it. FFX was a T rating. It's one of their bigger sellers. Also, SE needs to think about the fact that the demographic that was around when KH first came out. Those people have grown up now, and they might try and grow the game with them. A T rating does not mean that kids younger than T's won't still play it.

rascus213

is kh not dark already
i mean axel committed suicide
if youve seen the way axel killed vexen, that was dark
and even riku killing zexion

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't know. PotC and The Nightmare Before Christmas are pretty dark considering- and they're both Disney worlds. In fact, some of the lightest worlds were from SE- Destiny Islands and Twilight Town.

Besides, we have to think about the content KH is all about. Losing your hearts, your body becoming a former shell, death only by losing your soul. Worlds destroyed and cunning men out to seek the most powerful things from that world.

It can be pretty heavy.

True, but think about it. FFX was a T rating. It's one of their bigger sellers. Also, SE needs to think about the fact that the demographic that was around when KH first came out. Those people have grown up now, and they might try and grow the game with them. A T rating does not mean that kids younger than T's won't still play it.

nightmare before christmas, isnt really "dark", especially since SE pretty much made it even more innocent.
Also, ultimate power? at first glance "KINGDOM HEARTS" sounds like a good thing until you play the game. but theres a difference, there is no real "death" int the game, well...not yet. ansem the wise doesnt count, he disapeared without a trace

Lifes.Lover

Website
nightmare before christmas, isnt really "dark", especially since SE pretty much made it even more innocent.
Also, ultimate power? at first glance "KINGDOM HEARTS" sounds like a good thing until you play the game. but theres a difference, there is no real "death" int the game, well...not yet. ansem the wise doesnt count, he disapeared without a trace

It's not dark to us, but to a kid? PotC could also be considered 'not dark' to us.

There is death, beyond AtW. Or have you forgotten Riku's Replica? There was no fading for him.

Also, even though it is not considered a death, the Nobodies do fade, which is a sort of death. Either way, KH isn't as innocent as it might seem.

Kingdom Hearts does have ultimate power. It just hasn't been truly found or unlocked.

rascus213

It's not dark to us, but to a kid? PotC could also be considered 'not dark' to us.

There is death, beyond AtW. Or have you forgotten Riku's Replica? There was no fading for him.

Also, even though it is not considered a death, the Nobodies do fade, which is a sort of death. Either way, KH isn't as innocent as it might seem.

Kingdom Hearts does have ultimate power. It just hasn't been truly found or unlocked.

this is also tru
potc to me is a humourus movie
but to a kid i guess it might give them nightmares
same for any disney movie i suppose

Lifes.Lover

Website
this is also tru
potc to me is a humourus movie
but to a kid i guess it might give them nightmares
same for any disney movie i suppose

Practically every Disney movie that features a villain shows them being killed in some way. Even some of the recent Disney/Pixar movies show this, too.

Disney is not afraid to go a little darker. Neither is SE.

Therefore, I really don't see why they couldn't make any KH game darker, even if they don't need to.

rascus213

im not saying i disagree with you
i actually wanted kh to become a little mature
i just dont think that it will get TOO much maturer

Lifes.Lover

Website
im not saying i disagree with you
i actually wanted kh to become a little mature
i just dont think that it will get TOO much maturer

Oh, I know. I don't think it'll get too much more mature, either. What I'm trying to do is convince some people that Disney and SE can and are not afraid of going higher.

rascus213

why does everyone think that bbs will be darker?
just b/c of ven asking to be erased...
if anything itll be lighter due to the fact that the choas of the hl, nb, the organisation, xeonort, the speration of the worlds hasnt happened yet

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
why does everyone think that bbs will be darker?
just b/c of ven asking to be erased...
if anything itll be lighter due to the fact that the choas of the hl, nb, the organisation, xeonort, the speration of the worlds hasnt happened yet

How do those things not having happened yet equate to a lighter story?
That just means some other heavy shit happened.

A

Azrael

The question if BBS doesn't become rated Teen, how disappointed many of us will be?

I hope it would be rated T

xgnarmanx

The question if BBS doesn't become rated Teen, how disappointed many of us will be?

I hope it would be rated T

Eh i won't be dissopointed the rating system is shit anyway just look at the back of kh2

rated 10+ for

mild blood ( where is the blood?)
use of alcohol...uhh yea I don't remember alcohol being referenced or used in anyway.
violence ok that one makes sense.

A

Azrael

You do realize America is a bit...culturally backwards and politically correct.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Eh i won't be dissopointed the rating system is shit anyway just look at the back of kh2

rated 10+ for

mild blood ( where is the blood?)
use of alcohol...uhh yea I don't remember alcohol being referenced or used in anyway.
violence ok that one makes sense.

The alcohol was used during PotC.

But, yes, America's rating system sucks. America seriously needs to get their head out of their... I'll stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back