• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjibaby188

I may be the only one that feels this way but I think Kingdom hearts should soon become a rated T game that would be awesome. I mean I love all of the games but, they can do more if the rating was to change. Oh well just thinking aloud.:confused:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It doesn't need and shouldn't become teen-rated. Besides, just because they could do more means that it would become better.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Coded is on a phone in Japan. It wouldn't be rated T regardless D:

And I think that they shouldn't make Kingdom Hearts T to become better, if Kingdom Hearts evolves into a T rated game than that would be pretty awesome.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It doesn't need a change of rating to be darker. :/

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I honestly think changing the rating of a series is a bad idea, usually.. The Mortal Kombat series is rated M for mature, then they came out with MK vs DC Universe and changed the rating to T (for teens) and the game was overall not the same. I'm not saying blood and gore makes a game great, but it did wonders for Mortal Kombat. I think Kingdom Hearts should stick to the status quo

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
They did go from E to E10, but that's because they used a more mature movie for one of the worlds. I doubt they're going to make enough changes to go to T. I like it the way it is, anyways

LionHeart14

I think that's stupid. They put "use of alchohol" because a skeleton drinks rum which goes right through him. Seriously?
it's pretty funny though lol.
Oh and then the "mild blood". There was red stuff on the medallion when it was thrown into the chest -.- whoop-dee-doo.
I wouldn't mind of BBS and the possible KH3 were rated T.

sassysis10

I don't think they would rate it T. Seeing blood in KH like spurting out everytime you got hit. I wouldn't mind, but some people probably would. It's fine the way it is.

Apollo

Silver Member
Coded is on a phone in Japan. It wouldn't be rated T regardless D:

And I think that they shouldn't make Kingdom Hearts T to become better, if Kingdom Hearts evolves into a T rated game than that would be pretty awesome.

I agree. They shouldn't go for a certain rating, but just make the game.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't mind if KH doesn't become a T game or not.

I, for one, think that the game should have grown with its players, to a certain extent.

The storyline itself is complicated that kids might as well just be playing just because they can, and not to actually understand any of it.

If they actually tried to make the game for the older people, which most of us are by now, then it might be nicer, yeah.

However, the game is fine now as it is. We don't need maturer themes to make it a good game.

i think it could move up to T, maybe because of more violence, or disturbing images or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back