• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*RevenantSora

It's not coming..Internet Petitions are useless, worthless, whatever you want to call them..The don't work at all..Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+, along with Re: Chain Of Memories will not come to the US..They had a chance to say something about a US Release at E3 nothing was said..Square Enix dodged all those questions about an US Release..The 1UP date is false so is the Fall 2007 one..Square Enix didn't say anything about that nor did they confirm it..I want that game to come to North America but chances are it's not..

Nobody Master

I'm afraid I agree with RevenantSora, it's very unlikely that the petition will work. I've signed it anyway though, in hope that I will be proved well and truly wrong :p

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well since it's not coming anyway,I didn't sign it,but I think I said that somewhere before..

And petitons won't do any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back