• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread.

Not to be rude or anything, but no one answered my question from earlier. Why is Riku on the cover twice?

How could he be on the cover twice? There's that one card of him, and that's it.

If you mean the hooded guy, I'm pretty sure that it's either Axel or Marluxia....although we've never seen Axel with his hood on...

K

khsora18

What cover? The one that wasn't confirmed or released?

and if it's the pic I think it is, it's because he was also part of Sora's Memories - making for a card, and his own active character, making for he himself in the pic

Oh ok that makes sense I guess I just don't really like that idea they shoulda put someone else. I'm pretty sure it was confirmed as the cover though.

Cissy

Bronze Member

What cover? The one that wasn't confirmed or released?

and if it's the pic I think it is, it's because he was also part of Sora's Memories - making for a card, and his own active character, making for he himself in the pic

It's been confirmed by the "Square Enix Members" site, my dear. In their blog. :3

It is very real.

You can see it on KHI's main page.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

:D

zomg. That's... THERE'S ONLY ONE RIKU IN THAT PICTURE! THE OTHER "RIKU" IS NAMINE! X_X LEARN TO SEE, PEOPLE!!!

*dances a tiny dance at the utter lackage of Kairi in that picture* they had her in a card on the GBA version, but not here!!!

D: and they sure like to use FM+ related art for this. it makes me hopeful in a terrible way since I know they're just leading me on to overthink this.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Hey, even though we're not getting Final Mix (Yeah, it's not that big to miss those few extra features, but I wouldn't mind those to come with it), at least we get to see who the voice actors are going to be for 358/2 (or whatever the titles name is :confused:).

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I saw the new cover.

IMO, it fails compared to the GBA cover.

But as PS2 covers go, it's epic.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Yay.....

I remember when everyone said that North America was getting Re:CoM last year around this time.

It took them a year to do voice acting? Whatever.

I might buy it, since I've never played the entire game of CoM, but I know the whole game's storyline..

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

I feel like I came into this thread late but I'm still glad that RE:COM is coming to NA!
I was hoping it was--and it's coming out right before my birthday--that means if I get enough money, I can buy it! 8D
And I'm soooooo excited! XD

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

does anybody have a picture of the new boxart?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

It's on the main site.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Heh... in Britain that's like £15-20, but we'll probably get it for £29.99 or something anyway. :(

I don't think it will cost that much, there would be an outrage as in why in Britain they are selling for more money than in the U.S. I get the feeling that they are bound to cost the same.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com

I don't think it will cost that much, there would be an outrage as in why in Britain they are selling for more money than in the U.S. I get the feeling that they are bound to cost the same.

Games always cost more in Europe than they do in US D:

Saying that, it probably will just be £19 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back