• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Well, HJO is a little old to voice Sora, not to mention the accident. However, with proper sound equipment, they COULD alter his voice to sound like it does in KH1. So, that's always an option. Anyway, I doubt this will be a PS3 title. IMO, it will be THE LAST PS2 title for US and Japan, cuz I'm pretty sure that they're release afull remade game in more than one country, even if FM+ doesn't make it here.

disneyboy20022

Hey Mega,

Do you know where I could purcahse a Swap Magic for the PS2 and do you know how much they cost?

If you can't post it just private message me with an answer.

Awards
Swap magics can be purchased at swapnslide.com, and they're around 30 bucks if you incude shipping. Apparentelly you can also played burned ISO files with them too.

~Mega

tooky

so wait if kh CoM will come with kh2 fm wouldnt the game be like $100 becouse it has 2 games in one.

ultimania0lp.jpg

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^No. The highest the set would be is $89.00 because since KH2 has already been out it's value by then would be around 19.99( no matter how many scenes they put into the game). Most of the high price would be because of CoM.

I

The Show Must Go On
they might be able to pull off David, but haley might be replaced. (i hope they get someone who actually sounds 14 instead of 4). i'm pretty sure khcom re will come out here on us, cuz what games have s.e. made that haven't? (besides khfm). i think it would be better if kh2fm and khcom re were sold separately, cause $89 is alot of munny

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
it will be kinda hard to do some of the english voicevers for Re:Chain of memories since some of the original voice actors have aged. Haley Joel Osmend has a deeper voice now, so there's no way he could do Sora again.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Now sorry if this has been asked but if there is not a North American Release of this Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts 2 with the extra bonus disc of a 3-D Chain Of Memories....

We have no idea. It has not been confirmed, nor has it been confirmed to not be available in the U.S.

Does that Mean that I could import it and play it on my current Playstation 2. Or do you think it could be released on the Playstation 3 in North America sometime next fall?

It will NOT be released on the Playstation 3 platform. It's not a Playstation 3 game, it's a Playstation 2 game. If you import it, and you have a U.S. or European PS2, you will need the swap magic 3, and slide tool to play import games www.swapmagic3.com

t will be kinda hard to do some of the english voicevers for Re:Chain of memories since some of the original voice actors have aged. Haley Joel Osmend has a deeper voice now, so there's no way he could do Sora again.

Not really. He lightened and loosened his voice in KH2. KH2 Sora sounds much younger than the real Hayley. They will probably give him voice lessons and training to help free up his voice and sound more like when he was 14. It's possible. If not, they'll get another good Voice Actor.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
well it wouldnt be too hard to get a new voicover for sora if sqaure decides to do an english version and if Osmand cant do it. Just look at Mickey, Donald and Goofy. Just how many people have done their voices since Walt Disney created them years ago?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If they do get a new VA for Sora, they will probably have to have him redo all of Sora's lines in KH2:FM. If Sora has new cutscenes in Final Mix that require dialogue the new VA will do those scenes and would have to redo the others so it won't sound weird.

So who would you guys choose to be Sora's new VA?

Awards
What if Sora's new VA DOESN'T need to redo all the lines? If it's just ReCoM, and the seens in FM don't require dubbing, or they lack Sora, wouldn't that work? After all, none of the new FM scenes had dialogue for the first KH.

disneyboy20022

Casper the ghost = Young Sora or Current Sora

Ok i Just got done seeing a sneak preview for the next Casper The Friendly Ghost Movie called Casper's Scare School. Yes I LIKE CASPER OK!! Anyway the voice of Casper In this CGI movie think could easily replace Haley Joel Osmont if they needed a usa voice to re-voice for Sora or play as a younger sora in the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories PS2 Remake. Some of you may know this guy from Nickelodeon's Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Anyway the way he voices Casper is a perfect or as close to for a younger Sora. His Name is Devon Werkheiser. In case some of you are still thinking... "WHO???" Here is a link to some info on him and the way his voice sounds could easily be passed off as a Young Sora or a Current Sora. Now I am not sure how he sounds in the Nickelodeon Show but..... Like I said the way he voice sounds as Casper the Friendly ghost sounds like Sora and could be an easy replacement for Haly Joel Osmond in my opinion.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0973974/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devon_Werkheiser

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Lol casper rocks.I dont think we will get any english voices anyway nomura did say he wanted us to hear the japanese voice (for Re:CoM)so maybe we just get subtitles which is ok with me yo :thumbsup:.Im wishing they put drive form cards in there just for the fun of it but I know its not likely but I can dream :blushing:

~the key bearer~

wahh.. kh2 final mix.. tempting huh? i just wanna ask something about the kh CoM remake.. shall the gameplay be the same like in the GBA version? i mean.. all those cards thingy... coz i aint like it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back