• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread.

I'll shoot my TV and go on a killing spree if they use Sakura's voice. >:S

And I'll be right there with ya, unless I kill you by accident. lol

But yeah for Axel, I'm not worried since we all know who it will be. Larxene is my favorite character, it sucks because she is the only female in the Organization.

Absurd

But yeah for Axel, I'm not worried since we all know who it will be. Larxene is my favorite character, it sucks because she is the only female in the Organization.

Well i thought vexen was a girl when i first saw him? XD

Absurd

Sept 4 Xion. :D

I forgotz about xion, i hope shes purty :D. But Why cant i play as lexeaus and vexen? DAMN YOU SQUARE ENIXXXXXXXX!!!!

EDIT: I know everything about the DS version and multiplayer, but its just not ps2 enough XD Graphics will be laaame.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

You can't kill me Neo. I'm a Goddess remember? :3 I shall smite you SE if you use that skank's voice! D:<

There's Xion but, we don't know much about her to really make any judgement. Larxene is Sexxy embodied in Female form. >:3

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

lol, yeah I forgot about Xion but so far, she could be ugly and a female dog (know what I mean?)

Larxene was awesome, I like how she pushes Namineé. It looked like she slapped her, it was awesome.

I knew Vexen wasn't a girl because of his giant, muscular looking face.

Edit: I agree with you there Cho, and yeah I remeber you da Yuri goddess.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

EDIT: I know everything about the DS version and multiplayer, but its just not ps2 enough XD Graphics will be laaame.

What ar you talking about
khds-6.jpg

These graphics push DS to its limits and they are great.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

The in-game graphics for Days will be sufficient. The cutscenes look really nice imo.

Absurd

:tilts head: Se was always 5 steps ahead of the rest of the indutsry Graphic wise. Ther's no mistaking that. :/

Haha, seems about right, Every other game seems like mediocre graphics vs kh2... Well im going to sleep, keep this discussion alive, and let the power of the... Ahh screw it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

TGS BETTER have some good public stuff.

I hope so too. Xions Face. Thats all we really need. With that we could more than likely figure out 358/2 days whole plot lol

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I say a new trailer, VA list, Xion's face and a new official world. That would be nice ^_^

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Haha, seems about right, Every other game seems like mediocre graphics vs kh2... Well im going to sleep, keep this discussion alive, and let the power of the... Ahh screw it.

It is true, even they're Ps1 games had Ps2 Worthy Graphics. I'm sure we will. :3 Goodnight and thanks for the company. :3 I hope you enjoy it here,

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

How Absurd! lol, sorry, couldn't help it.

Gah! I hate not having a DS, I won't be able to buy this game. I'll have to watch it in Youtube. At the very least RE: CoM and BBS are games that I'll be able to buy and play.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

How Absurd! lol, sorry, couldn't help it.

Gah! I hate not having a DS, I won't be able to buy this game. I'll have to watch it in Youtube. At the very least RE: CoM and BBS are games that I'll be able to buy and play.

No DS? I thought everyone had one.....hm. Playing through it would be better. If I were you id buy it and play it on my friends DS.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

No DS? I thought everyone had one.....hm. Playing through it would be better. If I were you id buy it and play it on my friends DS.

Not all people have money. I have one but, I found out today that I'm apparently rich. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back