• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
Just a quick question: Does anyone know if RE:COM will be released in europe yet? And at what date maybe? Pwettypwease. ^^

And no, I haven't scanned through the whole thread with over 5000 posts...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I haven't played it in a while either. But I don't regret buying it. It was fun while it lasted.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
.....people still post here? o^0

Ahh well it's been a while since I've taken mine out of my cabinet. At this point, I regret buying it. I haven't been playing it at all.

You ripped on it since it was announced! 20 minutes after you got it you were complaining! that's supposed to surpise us?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Yeah, but I did play it. I ripped on it because IMO it could have been better, but honestly I didn't regret buying it because R&R was fun it put things in prospective. At this point I regret it because I don't play it. I'd have been better of renting.

If I had wanted to surprise you I'd praise the game, not bash it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I donno how I feel about not buying it. It is my favorite game in the series - the original one was, at least, and this version fixed a lot of things that bugged me in the original (I lurve me my 3D battle system ._.;;; ) but meh. @w@;;;
I suppose I would go along with it if I had the chance, but the games around here cost so damn much >_>

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Try american sellers and import it. It's cheeper that way.

I had an RP buddy from Belgium, she said FFXII went for 60+ over there at the time it was only 20 here.

Just put some cash on a pre paid visa, find a Seller that ships to where you live and you're done. S&H prices vary, but if you find a good seller possiblies are high you'll get out better than buying where you live.

Or don't, everyone knows how I felt about it. Either way the advice is out there.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
60+ is cheap for where I am XD;;; damn.

Meh. I'll consider it, though games aren't really high on my list of things I should be buying. It'd probably be a different ball game for the upcoming games (specifically BBS - but I suppose I need to get a PSP first XD), but we'll see about that.
Thanks for the advice.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Meh, money is a complicated issue when it comes to economical differences.

You should try the same for BBS/PSP. You guys get ripped of if you're shelling out anything over 60.

FYI Hong Kong based
sellers can be pretty cheap as well. I get most of my anime from there and yes they do sell NA products. Sometimes cheaper than NA.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's like I saw DS consoles for sale (retouched, but still) at 117$ a piece on a site. I wanted to cry.

Wonder if they'll have PSPs soon XD

Gah. I really should stop neglecting my Re:CoM gaming >_> I wanna finish it already.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Importing is relatively heavy on my wallet compared with what I'm doing now XD :X

Nothing, just haven't gotten to play as seriously as I wanted to.
Calculus test tomorrow though, so I'll have some free time after that <3
I'm in Neverland. Gotta pick up the pace @w@;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back