• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I'm still not excited for it and think it's just a filler but thank you for the video Ulti :D
It's awesome that KHI has someone at E3 who can get footage of games n' such.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
a filler for?...

(TWENTY FIVE CHARACTERS!!!!!)

Dogenzaka said:
I haven't played Coded, but....

how about the entire part where instead of simply explaining the letter Mickey left, and what he was doing while Sora was on his adventures.....they decide to invent a story about going into a corrupted digital world to explain poo that never happened until now?
^This sums up why I think it's a filler. Anyways, that's just my personal opinion on the game.

Awards
^This sums up why I think it's a filler. Anyways, that's just my personal opinion on the game.

Well, it's not a "just because" story. Like Nomura had said, coded is deeply linked to Birth by Sleep, and you find out a lot of new things that are connected to the future. And the whole thing with Castle Oblivion and Namine, you learn that the Journal records of what happened in Chain of Memories haven't been erased like it was thought to be. So, obviously that means that in the future, Sora's memories of Castle Oblivion will reawaken.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Well, it's not a "just because" story. Like Nomura had said, coded is deeply linked to Birth by Sleep, and you find out a lot of new things that are connected to the future. And the whole thing with Castle Oblivion and Namine, you learn that the Journal records of what happened in Chain of Memories haven't been erased like it was thought to be. So, obviously that means that in the future, Sora's memories of Castle Oblivion will reawaken.

Still, so much of it could have been solved with just a few cutscenes rather than a roundabout story with KH rehash worlds and a random data plot. That's just how I feel about the game. If you're excited for it and don't think it's a filler, than that's great for you :3

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I'm liking this trailer. Now I can't wait for Re:coded. :) And I agree, it looks tons better than Days, gameplay wise. It doesn't look like its gonna repeat missions over and over again.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I love the various types of levels (side-scrolling, turn-based, traditional). :D
And the full body sprites are very TWEWY.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, me neither! We must be like the only people lol

Don't forget me :p. I've been in love with this game since it's announcement and even though I'm a bit upset at the DS and cutscene's I'm craving the game

evil_levi94

I love the various types of levels (side-scrolling, turn-based, traditional). :D
And the full body sprites are very TWEWY.
I have to agree with this! I think the variety gives it good replay value and makes it so much more interesting.

Awards
I also like how they're incorporating some KH2 moves (Explosion, Sliding Dash [though this could be the KHFM version, not sure], Magnet/Magnerra/Magnega) as well as entirely new moves (Swat Dive [looks sorta like the Xaldin jump reaction command], Detonation [pretty much what the name implies], Buster Wheel [looks a bit like KHFM/Limit Form's Hurricane Period]).

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'll admit, I had doubts. It looks pretty sweet and I'll pick it up, if not R4ing it. (Did that with Days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back