• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

Japanese website FF Reunion posted some details from this week's Weekly Jump :

FF-Reunion Blog Archive KH?E3?????KH Re?Coded???????????????

Is there anything of interest here ? Could anyone translate that stuff ?

I gave it a shot:
"E3 was published at the venue, "Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded" is a trailer. From the movie The King and Chip & Dale, Goofy Donald. Orinposukoroshiamu event scene from the cloud ra Hercules. From Agrabah, Jasmine, Genie, Jafar. Sora's battle scenes in each world. (Source:KH insider) (Thanks:Terraven)

Append ※: The next release "jump" from, "KH Re: Coded" More Articles
All will be released Fall 2010: RPG in the world of data "Jiminimemo" Analysis of the mystery!
Data in the world is full of adventure ra ... incident. The underlying problem of the computer program "bugs" that had been eroded? Heartless rid thrilling action! Battle part is triggered by pressing a button flashy tricks, "Battle Command" system. Appeared in the island block "bug" Identity? Odd-shaped block "bug" or destroy, and to explore the field and scaffold! The images Traverse, Desutiniairando, posted a wonderland. In what appears to be a new technique "Basutahoiru", "Sutanpudaibu" There is a description of, he says. (Source: extraordinary person in charge of Kameyama)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This looks amazing! :D I like the full body sprites! Makes me think of playing one of those simulation games. :D

And the gameplay look good! :D :D :D

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I gave it a shot:
"E3 was published at the venue, "Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded" is a trailer. From the movie The King and Chip & Dale, Goofy Donald. Orinposukoroshiamu event scene from the cloud ra Hercules. From Agrabah, Jasmine, Genie, Jafar. Sora's battle scenes in each world. (Source:KH insider) (Thanks:Terraven)

Append ※: The next release "jump" from, "KH Re: Coded" More Articles
All will be released Fall 2010: RPG in the world of data "Jiminimemo" Analysis of the mystery!
Data in the world is full of adventure ra ... incident. The underlying problem of the computer program "bugs" that had been eroded? Heartless rid thrilling action! Battle part is triggered by pressing a button flashy tricks, "Battle Command" system. Appeared in the island block "bug" Identity? Odd-shaped block "bug" or destroy, and to explore the field and scaffold! The images Traverse, Desutiniairando, posted a wonderland. In what appears to be a new technique "Basutahoiru", "Sutanpudaibu" There is a description of, he says. (Source: extraordinary person in charge of Kameyama)

※Postscript:from next week's Jump, 'KH Re: Coded' report details
Plan to go on sale Autumn 2010 . Genre: RPG studying the mysteries of Jiminy's Journal in a world made from data!
A world made of the data of Sora's adventures is full of unusual events... It's being corroded by 'bugs', the source of computer troubles! Exterminate heartless with thrilling action! The battle game play involves 'battle commands', where flashy techniques are set in motion with one button. What is the true nature of the 'bug blocks' appearing on the Island? Demolish the strange 'bug blocks', or use them as a foothold, to search the field! Traverse Town, Destiny Islands, and Wonderland appear. New techniques such as the 'buster wheel(?)', 'stamp dive(?)' are mentioned.

Hm, looks like the command system might be a recurring feature in the KH series from now on.">
※Postscript:from next week's Jump, 'KH Re: Coded' report details
Plan to go on sale Autumn 2010 . Genre: RPG studying the mysteries of Jiminy's Journal in a world made from data!
A world made of the data of Sora's adventures is full of unusual events... It's being corroded by 'bugs', the source of computer troubles! Exterminate heartless with thrilling action! The battle game play involves 'battle commands', where flashy techniques are set in motion with one button. What is the true nature of the 'bug blocks' appearing on the Island? Demolish the strange 'bug blocks', or use them as a foothold, to search the field! Traverse Town, Destiny Islands, and Wonderland appear. New techniques such as the 'buster wheel(?)', 'stamp dive(?)' are mentioned.

Hm, looks like the command system might be a recurring feature in the KH series from now on." type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hm, looks like the command system might be a recurring feature in the KH series from now on.

gasp.jpg

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Hm, looks like the command system might be a recurring feature in the KH series from now on.

I don't think they'd get any complaints from anyone if they decided to keep it for the rest of the series. xD Special attacks with cooldown times >>>>> MP costs, and if BbS is any indication, they're allowed to look more epic to boot.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, I only said might! Seeing as they're putting it in Re:Coded too. But yeah, I thought they were pretty cool :3

deep_but_stupid

Coded is really begginng to seem good isn't it? I like the big full sprites in the conversations.
Do you think they'll realease the trailer in HQ without funny looking people walking infront of the screen ?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
You have the best ninja skills. Lol, were people looking at you or something?

Well, SE boys wouldn't let anyone tape in their section of the convention center. So, I walked back into Microsoft's area. But I still couldn't just look like I was taping it. So, I tried to act nonchalantly and tape the trailer on my camera. That is the reason why my camera veers to the left at some points in the video.

As for the video itself, there WAS dialogue. It is just E3 is very loud and it is really hard to hear it sometimes. That is why they had the subtitles on. But since I couldn't get close, I couldn't get the subtitles. From what I can recall, there was nothing seriously important.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, SE boys wouldn't let anyone tape in their section of the convention center. So, I walked back into Microsoft's area. But I still couldn't just look like I was taping it. So, I tried to act nonchalantly and tape the trailer on my camera. That is the reason why my camera veers to the left at some points in the video.

As for the video itself, there WAS dialogue. It is just E3 is very loud and it is really hard to hear it sometimes. That is why they had the subtitles on. But since I couldn't get close, I couldn't get the subtitles. From what I can recall, there was nothing seriously important.

I thought I heard some words at the beginning of the video, but then the crowd drowned that out.

It was a good job anyways. The awkwardness was worth it for some kind of footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back