• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:Road to Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Axel:wat r we going to do!!!! we need more members!!!!!!
Larxene: wat am i soposed to do ur the one who wants to overthrow the orginization!!!!!!
Axel: if we want this plan to work we're going to need backup and ur soposed to find this backup!!!!!!!!! We need some1 NOW!!!!!
*a dark shadow appears out of nowhere*
????:ill join.........

Kingdom Hearts:Road to Twilight

k heres the setup for ur char
Name:
Weapon:
Description:

RULES: U should know the rules by now so i shouldnt have to tell u but ill tell u anyway
1.No Godmoding
2.Romance is ok(u should know the limit of romance)
3.U can NOT kill off another char(u can brutly hurt them but not kill unless the person wants their char to die)
4.u can be a costome char or a char from the game (an important char from the game plz)
5. have fun (god that sounded corney XD)

we will start once ppl start posting

Name:Musica
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/lilballerxz92/dylan_kh4key_.jpg
Weapon: 2 of these http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/lilballerxz92/Scans/scan0006II.jpg
Description: owns his own weapon shop in Twilight town that makes many keyblades including costome made keyblades. not much is known about this powerfull mage's past.

Name:???????
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/lilballerxz92/cloak.jpg
Weapon:???????
Description:??????
that char kinda leaves u guys hanging huh XP we will start soon plz post

P

Pool-of-Tears

if so well...

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Name: Takeshi
Appearence: Skinny, tan, medium height. Sky blue hair and deep blue eyes
Weapon: The Key To Sight (Self made keyblade), a square-ish handle with balls on the corners. The Blade comes up to an open eye, the Eye of Light whose lashes firmly lock the heart of all those it touches and on the opposite side a closed eye, The Eye of Dark whose lashes steal the heart of whoever it touches. The keychain is a tear. Aqua Rush (Selfmade Keyblade) A blocky heart-shaped handle. The Blade is wrapped in seawead which comes to four points to form the blades.
Description: Hair like Laxene but a guy. Aquakinetic (the ability to control and manipulate water) I was born blind and decided to create a weapon that could see for me. One day while working on the Key to Sight I felt that the Eye of light was open and suddenly I could see. The Eye of Dark will remain closed as long as there is even the smallest light in my heart. My father Gave me Aqua Rush to hone my aquakinetic powers.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
God i totally went overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back