• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts...Same Sky?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
No because it's in a different realm, and it says one sky not one ground.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
hmmm welll we all have one sky and we can see planets far away....but this is diff i guess. it's KH!

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
hmmm welll we all have one sky and we can see planets far away....but this is diff i guess. it's KH!
You do have a point there,
I realize it is a metaphor by the part about destiny, but of what I can't tell.
Is it a connection between Sora and her no matter the distance of the worlds
Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
We hope we can be together
And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds, but they share the same sky - -one sky, one destiny

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Meh, it's not like you could see KH from wherever one stood on a world. They may be close together in the game but could very well be far apart. Least that's what I thought. Telescope =P

Number XXI

It says same sky. you CAN see other worlds in the NIGHT sky, like goofy said in KH "Look Donald, another star's going out" and that "star" was destiny islands.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It says same sky. you CAN see other worlds in the NIGHT sky, like goofy said in KH "Look Donald, another star's going out" and that "star" was destiny islands.
True but why include the part about destiny? Yes all the worlds share the same fate of being destoried, but that isn't the focus of this note. It's about a love that lasts no matter where the two people are. Kairi doesn't know where Sora is, he out there in other worlds, and she wants to be with him.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I thought it was just Kairi's cheezy way of saying they're still together, even though they're appart.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They all have the same sky, just with different views. That's how skies work...
Maybe they could see Kingdom Hearts with a telescope? Lol, I fail to see how it matters.

Veddix

I agree with the fact that it's a connection metaphor that moves you to run into water and fall flaming down into an ocean with no damage to your hair.

nobody.gamer

"There are many world but they share the same sky." Kingdom Hearts isn't a "world" It is the heart of all worlds. It doesn't have any set place it stay in the KH reality. It is sort of everywhere and can only be accessed by portals. It's not a world, it is more of a presence. Think about it this way. All the places we go in the KH games are like traveling across a huge blanket. Under this blanket is Kingdom Hearts. Whenever they open a new portal/gate thingy it's like hole in the blanket. Whenever they close these thingies it's just like sewing up the hole. Hope I helped someone.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I thought it was just Kairi's cheezy way of saying they're still together, even though they're appart.

^ This. That's what I thought it was. But, I'm guessing it actually has meaning to it besides this.

steve999

They couldn't possibly share the same sky. The sky is just atmospheric layers, so if all worlds were that close together, they would most likely collide and explode.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
They couldn't possibly share the same sky. The sky is just atmospheric layers, so if all worlds were that close together, they would most likely collide and explode.

Don't forget, this is KH we're talking about. KH =/= Logic

steve999

Oh, good point. KH completely throws logic out the window, so yeah, it's probably just Kairi's way of saying that she and Sora were still together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back