• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series Character Files releasing February 20, 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GreyouTT

Awards
The stories are canon. If the games do not contradict them otherwise, anything Kanemaki writes can be considered a form of canon information as Nomura provides her with supplemental information about the games to add into the novels and oversees their creation.

The novels thus far have been home for revealing that heartless and nobodies once both killed can be returned as a full human (KH2 novels), that Axel was coming back to life (KH2 novels), that Vanitas remembers the UX past unlike Ven (KH3 novels), and a ton of other information.
A good chunk of the Kh2 novel scenes were even added to 2FM as well.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Geez Maleficent just becomes more and more pathetic. How sad.
To be fair, Xehanort and the Organization were sent on a meaningless wild goose chase for the box, and failed just as hard (if not more, since Maleficent at least "found" it in the epilogue).

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Nothing against the translation, but good lord that is some bad writing lol

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
To be fair, Xehanort and the Organization were sent on a meaningless wild goose chase for the box, and failed just as hard (if not more, since Maleficent at least "found" it in the epilogue).
Honestly I feel like Maleficent was more on top of it than the Org. Sure she spent time looking for it, but figured out that it wasn't attainable until after a event transpired, no one else seemed to know of it.

She seems more knowledgeable about it than Luxu might think.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So I just got a notification on Twitter to pre-order the book on the Sqaure Enix store. Does anybody know if it's still only being translated in Japanese? Or has new info. come out (that I neglected to see) that says there is an option for pre-order on an English translation?
I looked it up on the NA store, but nothing. The only reason I'm asking this is because they said there will be a limited number of printed copies, and I NEED it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So I just got a notification on Twitter to pre-order the book on the Sqaure Enix store. Does anybody know if it's still only being translated in Japanese? Or has new info. come out (that I neglected to see) that says there is an option for pre-order on an English translation?
I looked it up on the NA store, but nothing. The only reason I'm asking this is because they said there will be a limited number of printed copies, and I NEED it.
No announcement of an official English release at this time.

Back