• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Series Plush KHIII Riku and Aqua releasing in January 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

As if the last wave of merchandise wasn't enough, now there are even more Kingdom Hearts plushies headed our way! Via Animate, fans can look forward to picking up KHIII Riku and Aqua in January 2021 for 4180 yen each (roughly $40.07).

KINGDOM HEARTS Series Plush

KINGDOM HEARTS Series Plush

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Huh, now that's an unexpected pairing. I was kind of expecting the characters to be released in their trios after RAX.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Huh, now that's an unexpected pairing. I was kind of expecting the characters to be released in their trios after RAX.
Sora and Kairi were released ages ago so that wasn't going to happen for Riku anyways.

I get the feeling that SE views RAX as being more popular as a unit so their merch is usually released in duos or trios, but Riku and Aqua can stand on their own and be released separately. Terra and Ven (hopefully Namine as well) will probably follow soon.

Back