• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawson8r

I've heard several rumours of there being a Kingdom Hearts series. Is this true, and if so, is it likely to be released in the UK?

TTBK2

Awards
This should be in the KH section and there was something with this before. I'll try and find it so you can see the links I posted that suggested that there would be a series.

EDIT: Do you mean TV series?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
If you're talking about the T.V series yes there was suppose to be one but it might have been cancelled

If you're talking about the game yes there are suppose to be more Kingdom Hearts game but it won't be about Sora after long the third one might be the end of Sora's Journey and the start of a new person's journey they say KH is suppose to be like FF new story lines after each one

sinharvest_angel

what thats no fun if his journey ends, i mean i like ff a lot, but let kh be a series with the same charcters, and more new ones of course

BHK Owns

well talking about the game series SE isint stupid..once they see how much bank they make off of kh2...and they know with the bank off of 1 and COM that 2 will see bigtime...so there goona leave 2 open at the end...just so they could make a 3 if the sales where good (which they have no idea how much this game is gonna make)

and yea sinharvest i agree with the chars thing..but atleast we get sora for 2 and 3...\
than hopefully the next guy for 4,5,6 o that would be great

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
nah they shouldnt make one.....that would be the worst thing for SE if they did because all of the questions are answered in kh2 so why would they create a whole new story plot for sora to go under which we know wont be as good as kh2 and kh2

TTBK2

Awards
They shouldn't and wouldn't create a new story with a new hero. That's because if they did, so many more people would be against it than for it. KH couldn't survive with the storyline it has. They would have to change it for every new KH, and even though that seems to work with the FF series, none of the new things will seem to fit with the theme of KH that we have come to know. Only thing they will probably be able to do is create new Heartless and Nobodies. Sooner or later(most likely sooner) they will run out of Disney worlds, will move on to FF worlds, but as you see that won't work because then the stories of some worlds would be so screwed up if they were missing someone importan from it.(Like say Aeris,Cloud, and Sephiroth being missing from Midgar or coming there and saying they've never been there because they came from HB).

Hokage

Banned
Awards
KH would suck with a TV series ..... wanna know why???? DISNEY!!!!! they have all the rights to that crap so u can guess what torture they would bring to those who love this game... have u seen the movies Disney has come out with.. i mean they sucked ( most of them) there would be no FF characters and i bet when Sora hits a heartless the screen will go orange and then THWACK will come out.. LMAO. nah but i would not like it. i mean KH story is supposedly finished with KH2 ...maybe but anyways Disney would only ruin the story like they did with Tarzan and then Tarzan and Jane or Lilo and Stitch the series......... (shudders)

TrueTwilightSora

Lingering beyond the twilight, where its reflectio
um....crownmeking...read this...

''GMR: With the first Kingdom Hearts, you took a wait-and-see approach before starting work on a sequel. Now that the series is a success, do you plan to turn Kingdom Hearts into an ongoing, Final Fantasy-sized franchise? What is the future of Kingdom Hearts?

TN: I believe that the Final Fantasy series is one that will continue forever. On the other hand, Kingdom Hearts will come to an end at some point. Whether that end comes in the next story or in several more installments, I do not know. What I do know is that I already see that "last scene" that will put an end to Kingdom Hearts.''

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=GMR

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
here's what animenetwork said about the KH series note its was 2003 for this article.

"As part of its opening marketing blitz for the PS2 game Kingdom Hearts 2, Disney announced it would produce a Kingdom Hearts animation. There is no word on where the show will see production, but there are signs that it would be made for worldwide consumption. More information should come to light at the Tokyo Game Show in September."

looks like disney was the ones who were doing the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back