• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nanami

okay, for the opening on kingdom hearts 2 where you see a preview of what happened in the first game, and some new stuff, there is a song playing by utada hikaru. but i have NO idea what it is. can anyone tell me what it is please?

bassgasmask

Awards
hey check out the vids form Filefront.com and find the vids made by a user named blitz45 .... the vid is call kingdom hearts 2- passion(basicly a music vid with same old stuff but the version of passion that they use is soo cool!!! where can i get it??????

M

Mishin

at first I didn't like passion. I couldn't like find the beat to it. But after listening to it 3852718956409865 times, I'm totally hooked. I love how she says like "I need more passion that you know" ((something along those lines)) backwards. It sounds so awesome! But my ultimate fav part is the single english phrase, "my hearts a battleground"

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
rikusgirl17 said:
i didnt really like that song either when i first heard it i was all like wtf???? but i only heard like a little bit of it. after i downloaded it and actually heard the whole thing i was like this song is aweosme
Mmm...Stop downloading....Start buying.....<.<

Mishin said:
I love how she says like "I need more passion that you know" ((something along those lines)) backwards.
Everyone assumes it is 'passion' due to it being the title of the song, but it is actually affection.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
rikusgirl17 said:
huh? wut is wrong with downloading?
Nothing's wrong with downloading it, it's just that people who liked the song should really make an effort, even if it's just a small one, to buy the CD and support the artist.

bishojoKasume

Nothing's wrong with downloading it, it's just that people who liked the song should really make an effort, even if it's just a small one, to buy the CD and support the artist.

You must really be a fan of Utada Hikaru.

CidHighwind

i dont care for j.pop or j.rock its just not my "cup of tea"
i mean dont get me wrong im sure shes a talented artist but i prefer music i can understand if i lived in japan i would probably like it
and (legal) downloading does support the artist and they do get paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back