• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Story Help Needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I hope I am posting this in the correct form as it is KH related but is not actually a link to a story or anything like that. I need some help figuring out a good way to blend Terra and Xemnas' powers for a story I am rewriting. I know that I want Terra to start out unaware and unable to control what few abilities he retains from Xemnas, but I need help determining which abilities Terra should end up with.

Any ideas are welcome, including the best way to have him stumble upon the abilities as well as who will be best suited to help him keep his head and learn to use them.:redface:

D

Deleted member 246005

I think he tries to summon his keyblade and one of the ethereal blades pops up instead.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I think he tries to summon his keyblade and one of the ethereal blades pops up instead.

Ooh. I definitely like that idea Rodin. Then he maybe tries to unsummon it and accidentally calls out the other one with the way his moves his other hand. It means a lot that I got any feedback on such a strange idea. Thanks for taking the time to share with me.

Luxu

Awards
Xenmas follows both the wills of Xehanort and Terra. And, has an underlining motive for recruiting Roxas, and that is because he looks like Ventus.

D

Deleted member 246005

Ooh. I definitely like that idea Rodin. Then he maybe tries to unsummon it and accidentally calls out the other one with the way his moves his other hand. It means a lot that I got any feedback on such a strange idea. Thanks for taking the time to share with me.
its cool because i thought of a similar one for Terra post kh3. He ends up travelling the worlds trying to find himself after spending years as terranort/xemnas. He ends up losing his keyblade and has to rely on the power of Void(nothing) for fighting/travelling etc.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Xenmas follows both the wills of Xehanort and Terra. And, has an underlining motive for recruiting Roxas, and that is because he looks like Ventus.

I knew about that. I mean this thread to gather ideas for a post-3 AU (AU cause no idea who it's gonna go down). I want Terra to retain some of Xemnas abilities and am determining how he discovers them, which ones he maintains, as well as who teaches him how to get them under control ^-^

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Accidentally levitating could be fun. (Yeah it's not an ability exclusive to Xemnas, but it is one he has.)

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Accidentally levitating could be fun. (Yeah it's not an ability exclusive to Xemnas, but it is one he has.)

That could definitely be fun. So can warping in his sleep I think. I hated it when Xemnas warped all over the final battle in his zebra coat. It made it irritating to get to him. Poor Terra might think he's sleep walking though. The question is who would have to get him down if he levitated too high? I love bouncing the possibilities.

Luxu

Awards
I knew about that. I mean this thread to gather ideas for a post-3 AU (AU cause no idea who it's gonna go down). I want Terra to retain some of Xemnas abilities and am determining how he discovers them, which ones he maintains, as well as who teaches him how to get them under control ^-^

When fighting a Nobody, he accidentally summons a whole bunch of light orbs and sends them flying towards the Nobody. When doing something random with someone else, he does the electrical grab thing.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
That could definitely be fun. So can warping in his sleep I think. I hated it when Xemnas warped all over the final battle in his zebra coat. It made it irritating to get to him. Poor Terra might think he's sleep walking though. The question is who would have to get him down if he levitated too high? I love bouncing the possibilities.
Someone would cast Gravity on him. *Terra slams to the ground*

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Maybe he could accidentally end up wearing Xemnas's armor instead of his own. And he could accidentally use telekinesis like how Xemnas throws buildings at you.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And he could accidentally use telekinesis like how Xemnas throws buildings at you.

Aqua: "Hey Terra, you know Sora and the others come over to visit, we could use a few more chairs at the dinner table."
Terra: "No problem at all, I'll fetch some."
Ventus: "Watch out!"
*Terra accidentally uses telekinesis and throws chairs at Aqua and Ven*
Aqua: "WTF Terra? Stop that!"

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aqua: "Hey Terra, you know Sora and the others come over to visit, we could use a few more chairs at the dinner table."
Terra: "No problem at all, I'll fetch some."
Ventus: "Watch out!"
*Terra accidentally uses telekinesis and throws chairs at Aqua and Ven*
Aqua: "WTF Terra? Stop that!"

You fool! Xemnas would never throw a mere CHAIR! He would throw the entire house, and then some.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You fool! Xemnas would never throw a mere CHAIR! He would throw the entire house, and then some.

That's because it is Terra at work there, not Xemnas.
With Xemnas it is the Xehanort influence in play that he throws Skycrapers and such. After all, Xehanort can create whole mountains with a flick of his hand.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's because it is Terra at work there, not Xemnas.
With Xemnas it is the Xehanort influence in play that he throws Skycrapers and such. After all, Xehanort can create whole mountains with a flick of his hand.

I know, I wasn't being serious there. Terra accidentally lifting mountains would probably be more fitting anyway.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I know, I wasn't being serious there. Terra accidentally lifting mountains would probably be more fitting anyway.

It would certainly ring true not only for Terra's name but also for his supposed profiency in earth powers in general.
Imagine Terra actually protecting his friends as he always wanted to by raising a fucking massive rock wall between them and an incoming attack.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
It would certainly ring true not only for Terra's name but also for his supposed profiency in earth powers in general.
Imagine Terra actually protecting his friends as he always wanted to by raising a fucking massive rock wall between them and an incoming attack.

Ooh! It'd be on pure instinct too! That's it! Xemnas powers are controlled through reflexive and instinctive reactions!

Example: Terra is disarmed and goes to block an incoming attack and suddenly the only impact he feels is his opponent being pushed back. Terra looks down to see two eerily familiar crimson blades blocking the weapon and in a moment of freaking out warps from his spot to the edge of the battle. Someone tries to calm him down (not sure who will in this case) they touch him without warning and Wham! Pillar of earth smacks up from under them. Instead of who we'd expect, Aeleus approaches and where Terra can see, rests a hand on the younger's shoulder and says a gentle tone 'perhaps we should have had this conversation sooner.'.

Thoughts? Sorry, I rambled on a role but all of you have given me good ideas that sort of exploded

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Imagine Terra actually protecting his friends as he always wanted to by raising a diddlying massive rock wall between them and an incoming attack.

Oh my...that would be so cool! It would be pretty satisfying seeing him be able to control and accept his darkness in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back