• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts T-Shirt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well I haven't seen this one anywhere before, and I can't see it on Hot Topic, so I have no clue where it came from 8D Either way, I saw it today in my local Japanese store:

1tF8D.jpg

Seems kinda stupid that they have the other emblems correct, but the crown is completely wrong.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That was a Hot Topic shirt from last year till early this year. I know it came from Hot Topic, but when it was out I'm only fairly sure about that xP

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well I haven't seen this one anywhere before, and I can't see it on Hot Topic, so I have no clue where it came from 8D Either way, I saw it today in my local Japanese store:

1tF8D.jpg

Seems kinda stupid that they have the other emblems correct, but the crown is completely wrong.

I'm wearing this shirt right now :O I don't know where it's from, I got it as a birthday present last year.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I find it kinda funny they went for this slightly more elaborate crown as opposed to the simpler
Symbol-Sora.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I find it kinda funny they went for this slightly more elaborate crown as opposed to the simpler
Symbol-Sora.png

Probably a manufacturing error. Or because this shirt was made for II and Roxas drew this crown.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This is my KH shirt. My mom bought it for me for Xmas last year... She said it wasn't so "apparent." (Whatever she meant by that...)
Don't mind the messy hair and old phone. :p

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This is my KH shirt. My mom bought it for me for Xmas last year... She said it wasn't so "apparent." (Whatever she meant by that...)
Don't mind the messy hair and old phone. :p
She probably meant that you'd have to know the games to get it. :p
It's a nice shirt~ and you have a hat on... how is your hair messy? xD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
She probably meant that you'd have to know the games to get it. :p
It's a nice shirt~ and you have a hat on... how is your hair messy? xD

That's why I have the hat on. :p

It was just a quick picture I took because I was up all night packing for my trip to Florida for the school's marching band... Which I'm not even in.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's why I have the hat on. :p

It was just a quick picture I took because I was up all night packing for my trip to Florida for the school's marching band... Which I'm not even in.
It's a good picture. You don't even look like you were up all night.

I like the KH shirts that are obvious to someone who knows the series, but isn't blatant.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It's a good picture. You don't even look like you were up all night.

I like the KH shirts that are obvious to someone who knows the series, but isn't blatant.

Yeah, I've seen shirts that have the cover art for KH2 on it and it's just so obvious. I feel the exact same way.

I have people at school go "OH, that's from the game with Mickey Mouse." I just nod and walk away. xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I've seen shirts that have the cover art for KH2 on it and it's just so obvious. I feel the exact same way.

I have people at school go "OH, that's from the game with Mickey Mouse." I just nod and walk away. xD

I wouldn't want the cover art on a shirt. -shakes head- I prefer the symbols~

Lol, KH has gotten pretty popular sheesh.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Well most people who had a PS2 have seen, heard of, or played KH2. I don't think they're fans though.

I'm just waiting for the day where I meet someone who is a fan of the series like I am. :3

kupo1121

Awards
I wouldn't want the cover art on a shirt. -shakes head- I prefer the symbols~

Lol, KH has gotten pretty popular sheesh.

Ouch...all this dislike for blatant Kingdom Hearts shirts make me look at my wardrobe lol xP I have that KH2 cover art shirt, and the Days one that Hot Topic had. I have another that had SDG on it and says "KINGDOM HEARTS" for all to see. Lastly, I have the sweatshirt that says Kingdom Hearts on the side (if the characters on the front weren't easy enough for you). The thing is...I NEVER wear those shirts. To this day, I've worn the KH2 one twice, and Days once, and I've had those clothing articles for over 1.5 years...gotta keep my collection mint condition :D

Also, my favorite thing Hot Topic has released for KH is this:

Accessories | New

It isn't blatant at all and yet it is really nice (and warm)...

Well most people who had a PS2 have seen, heard of, or played KH2. I don't think they're fans though.

I'm just waiting for the day where I meet someone who is a fan of the series like I am. :3

Plan to meet up with a person from this site lol (if that isn't creepy at all)

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
I prefer not-so-blatant game shirts as well. I'd love a Kingdom Hearts shirt, but I haven't gotten around to getting one.

I have a Bowser shirt, which is pretty obvious, but nowhere on it does it say "Super Mario," which I like. My most not-blatant shirt, though, is an EarthBound one. Anyone familiar with EarthBound? It depicts Ness using PK Rockin'. Not one person has ever gotten the reference. Doesn't matter, though, it's a nice shirt regardless.

This is it:
http://local-static0.forum-files.fobby.net/forum_attachments/0009/3765/Picture_5.png

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I don't have a KH shirt ):
It's so hard to get KH merchandise in Australia unless you get it imported from eBay or where ever.

True that. I only know one store (the one that had this t-shirt) that stocks anything KH-related. That being said, I've only seen one design that I've liked :x

Love Machine

strut strut strut
You can't find any good KH merchandise anywhere, really. Hot Topic has some KH merch, but other than that, nah. I'd give all my money for a Crown Belt Buckle. (I hav 90 buks lol)

kupo1121

Awards
You can't find any good KH merchandise anywhere, really. Hot Topic has some KH merch, but other than that, nah. I'd give all my money for a Crown Belt Buckle. (I hav 90 buks lol)

I'm not a huge fan of belt buckles lol but I would give anything for SE to make an official Wayfinder keychain...I don't see what is so odd about that idea, but anything BbS would pretty much gain my purchase.

Patamon246

Awards
Awh the Wayfinder would be awesome. Or maybe some keychains from the Kingdom Key of Oblivion or something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back