• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {OOC} {Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Chapter 2}

Gonna go ahead and get Red done with. Please keep in mind that since I'm not Lunar, I have no idea how to really control his character. That and I don't know what keyblade state he's in. I'm just going with the darker version.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Post number 140

Click 140 to go straight to it

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

o.o shit that was actully pretty damn sweat, you took red to a different area just as lunar did blue, dream did white, and kit did purple... I think you are a perfect match :D...

Now what do the rest of ya'll think?

Edit: Also your temp

More Speciically:

Personal Info: is now approved.
Battle Info: The changes that i mentioned before still need to be added.
Extra Info: Is just wow o.o, you have been in so many rp's it aint funny. lol

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

@Mist your in soul eater too!

I liked what you did with Red! It'd be pretty sweet to see Timmy (or even better, Aaron *who's a fire user as well*) go toe to toe with him! Nice post.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Nice job, BS; a more subtle, dangerous rage = a more... sinister? Ranger. White's still the leader though. ;p I'm gonna be introducing a new character soon, but she's not showing up until we're into Kingdom of the Sun a little bit.

????: Does that mean I can finally tell them my name?

Dream: Yes, dear, yes you can.

Mina: Awesome! Name's Mina Mouse, guys; nice to meetcha! Wait, who am I, you ask? Well, just wait and see! ;p

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

Edited in the Battle Info stuff. I swear I didn't see that stuff earlier. And in all actuality, I suck at coming up with skills. I'm better at just making things up on the fly. But it does help if I have a set ability to go along with.

@Lunar: Yea, but the OOC wasn't in the area that I got the others from. I literally just went down the list on the page.

On that note, that's just some of the RPs right now. I've got an incredible amount of free time, so that's basically all I do. Aside from watching anime that is.

Light

faster than
Awards

This looks just as muddled as before... however.

Is Red still open?

EDIT: Nevermind. Edd hasn't updated the template page t'sall.

Even though I hate to submit to Ed's rules, I think this one isn't too demanding.

The feet clacked on the ground, sending dull echoes through the chaos of the room. These feet belonged to one who did not exist. Not yet. He, possibly, will not exist. For now, he had invented a name of his own. Ragnorak. It seemed so fitting. He could already see into his future, he could see what he was going to do. It would all be completed... all in good time.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards

This looks just as muddled as before... however.

Muddled how? Looks fine to me

Even though I hate to submit to Ed's rules

Fair rules> stupid, bias rules

. For now, he had invented a name of his own. Ragnorak.

Nick's ship is named Ragnorak. Can you pick a different one? and I assume your a nobody, shouldn't you have an X?

These feet belonged to one who did not exist. Not yet. He, possibly, will not exist
Why I think your a nobody^^

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Lightandark, i really dont care if you want to follow my rules or not, my rules are here for a reason, and if everyone else can follow them well being in this rp, well then so can you.

If you dont want to well, if you look the top right corner of your screen, you shall see an x button, please click on it now.

Also in the rules, if lunar is correct there are no nobody characters allowed other then KETF atm. As to bones rule, and he will not bend it for you if you ask him because you are friends. If he trys to bend rules for you he has to bend them for everyone and im pretty sure he knows this, especally when we are in a new rp, and we have veterans here wanting the same thing.

You may be a veteren of the rp when it was first up, but since you werent in the reincarnation of the new one, you are no longer a veteran, as nothing from the old rp exists in this one.

Also i have reasons for things not being updated as of now.

1. Ive been working very hard on this topic, to get it running up.
2. I have a full time job
3. I go to college full time.
4. ITS F'N FINALS WEEK! I shouldnt even be here typing to you now.

But I am, yes these are personal problems, and yes i am telling you them. So if somthing may not seem right to you... go cry me a river, instead of judging me.

And now if you excuse me i have to get back to work on this topic. Bonechill hurry up and get back to an area where you can copy and paste!

Lunarmaster54

Awards

Quote:

Yeah....no.

I have a plan for nobody characters later on in the roleplay (much later), and they are only allowed if your actual character dies. I'm not in the mood for bending anymore of the numerous rules I've already bent.

End Quote.

If you get a nobody and Dream doesn't i'm going on strike. Swear to kingdom hearts there WILL be picket signs...

I'll find a way to do it too!

Hybrid: and i'll bring pitch forks and angry space rabble rousers!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Im with Lunar on this, if bone(which im pretty sure he wont) but if bone decides, to go ahead and favor his friendship with light as well, ill be on strike with you lunar.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Actually, as of now, I've changed the character so he's truer to my original concept. But the fact remains that, as this is the third time it's being said, Nobodies aren't allowed in the RP at the current moment in time. Rules are made for a reason; you follow them, everyone else follows them, and you save yourself bald patches and migraines. Granted, the rules of this RP do seem slightly... random, at times; but that's just Magic for you. The rules still make sense, though, so that's the important thing. And Bone's opinions and rules also stand. So, no Nobodies; instead, how about you get creative? You'd be surprised by what sort of great ideas you can get from being told no...

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

I dont know wether to feel Praised or insulted right now lol

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

You are you. You're confusing, random, irritating, hyper active and, honestly? Down right impossible to get along with at times. But hey, I guess that's just part of your charm. And hey, like I said, the rules work. And besides, I thought you knew by now; unless we're fighting, or I say otherwise, you shouldn't take what I say too seriously. ;p

Light

faster than
Awards

Lightandark, i really dont care if you want to follow my rules or not, my rules are here for a reason, and if everyone else can follow them well being in this rp, well then so can you.

If you dont want to well, if you look the top right corner of your screen, you shall see an x button, please click on it now.

Also in the rules, if lunar is correct there are no nobody characters allowed other then KETF atm. As to bones rule, and he will not bend it for you if you ask him because you are friends. If he trys to bend rules for you he has to bend them for everyone and im pretty sure he knows this, especally when we are in a new rp, and we have veterans here wanting the same thing.

You may be a veteren of the rp when it was first up, but since you werent in the reincarnation of the new one, you are no longer a veteran, as nothing from the old rp exists in this one.

Also i have reasons for things not being updated as of now.

1. Ive been working very hard on this topic, to get it running up.
2. I have a full time job
3. I go to college full time.
4. ITS F'N FINALS WEEK! I shouldnt even be here typing to you now.

But I am, yes these are personal problems, and yes i am telling you them. So if somthing may not seem right to you... go cry me a river, instead of judging me.

And now if you excuse me i have to get back to work on this topic. Bonechill hurry up and get back to an area where you can copy and paste!

What? I wasn't making a Nobody. It was the simple fact that I had to put an intro into the thread, and I hadn't decided on a character. Tsk, you know I was kidding 'round with you, you do right?

Light

faster than
Awards

But I'm not hip enough to put in smilies.

Is Typhoon being used by anyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back